People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 35+ million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. We’ve been officially certified as a Great Place to Work™ in recognition of our outstanding employee experience! So far, we have 8,000+ people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Customer Support Team is the public face of the company and provides first-class front-line support to our millions of customers. We are also internal customer-champions, working with product teams to ensure users stay at the forefront of everything Revolut does 🚀
We’re looking for customer support superstars to join our team as an Insurance Policy Services Support Specialist. This role isn’t just about ticking off tickets and answering calls quickly, this is about truly delivering “WOW” levels of service to our global customer base. We want fast acting problem solvers, not script readers.
👉 We’re a global financial super app, so we have to be available 24/7. That sometimes means working nights and weekends. We’ll compensate you for night shifts, but we understand this still isn’t for everyone so please bear that in mind before applying.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing our users with an outstanding insurance customer experience – it is part of our mission to make Revolut users feel secure whilst using our service
- Providing excellent customer service for our insurance products via our in-app live chat, phone, and email
- Representing Revolut online at all times
- Collaborating with other teams internationally to tackle any customer issues
What you’ll need
- Flawless English (minimum C1)
- Prior insurance customer support, sales or claims experience
- An understanding of insurance fundamentals and servicing principles
- Strong writing skills and great numeracy and IT skills
- Empathy and love for helping people
- The ability to explain complex issues in an easy and understandable manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- To be driven and self-motivated with a highly flexible team player attitude
- A self-learner, independent problem-solver mindset
Nice to have
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Vilnius: €1,500 – €1,600 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: €1,500 – €1,600 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate’s qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn’t enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that’s why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We’re not just doing this because it’s the right thing to do. We’re doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That’s why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
Refer to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates for details on our data handling practices during your application.