At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives — and their businesses – better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices. We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most — their family, community, or more rewarding work. We help CFO’s give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises. We have more than 16,000 clients and 9 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain, and Australia.
Our core values – Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality, and Teamwork – reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners. As a people-focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius and a 2020 IDC SaaS CSAT Award for Travel and Expense. These awards celebrate companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front-line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
Partner Managers are responsible for identifying, negotiating, closing, and managing Strategic Alliances for Emburse that drive distribution both directly and indirectly while delivering meaningful partner and client value. Partner managers work cross functionally with sales, product, marketing, legal and revenue operations to ensure efficient execution, open communication and strong alignment.
What you’ll do:
- Identify worthy prospects, manage negotiations, onboard, and manage alliance partnerships
- Develop and optimize strategic alliances resulting in new business (both units and ARR) and demonstrated partner and client value
- Oversee GTM launch activities and deliverables cross functionally with various stakeholders and deadlines
- Continually work to understand alliance partner businesses in order to develop and maintain demonstrated joint value
- Collaborate cross-functionally to distill partner value into core sales & marketing messages, effectively launch partner incentive programs and GTM, and effectively scope, design and launch co-innovation
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 2+ years of related experience preferred in sales and/or business development at SaaS or equivalent company
- Ability to identify, close, manage and optimize strategic alliance partnerships
- Ability to negotiate commercial agreements balancing company interests and margins with that of our partners
- Ability to present and influence an executive audience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Keen ability to problem solve, be curious and think critically
- Skillful at working cross functionally with Partner Ops, Sales, Marketing, Product, and RevOps
- Positive and flexible attitude; adapts well to change
- Strong organization and analytical skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English