About the job
Hi! We’re Learning Tapestry. We’re a talented all-remote, global organization of around 20 people, dedicated to making digital learning “just work” for educators and learners alike.
We’re looking for a Sr. WordPress / PHP Developer to help enhance and maintain a WordPress site for a large, multi-national enterprise company looking to enhance and promote new interactive learning content.
We’re open to a contractor or FTE with the following characteristics:
- Experience building and maintaining large, high traffic, multi-national WordPress sites
- Comfortable interacting directly with Director and VP-level executives and guiding them towards technical solutions that meet their business objectives
- Dedication to delivering highly performant, well-tested code
Nice to haves:
- Comfortable creating pixel perfect HTML/CSS UIs
- PHP development skills and an ability to craft high quality custom plugins, templates and themes
Please apply with a brief explanation of how you meet the 3 criteria above (and the 3 nice to haves if applicable).
Browse more remote developer jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs