We believe each moment in sports can change the plan, change the game and change lives. That’s why our mission is to build the world’s most powerful network of sports video and data to empower teams to make every moment count.
How? By hiring people around the world who want to help us support coaches, players, analysts, recruiters, teams, clubs and fans. Hudl customers use our products to capture video, analyze data, share highlights and a lot more. They stay ahead of the game with the latest technology and we help them achieve their goals.
Want to join us?
We’re looking for a Sr. Specialist, Global Payroll who will be responsible for compiling and recording employee time and payroll data, computing employees’ time worked, helping with commissions and bonus payouts, and partnering with our finance team to get them payroll records and information timely. You’ll also develop process improvement strategies to manage payroll more effectively in our payroll system, Papaya.
Hudl has a flexible location policy. This role is available to be worked remotely in either the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, or the Netherlands.
- Trustworthy. We’ll look to you as our absolute expert adviser on payroll administration.
- A strategic team member. You’re able to actively improve processes and keep an eye on opportunities to drive efficiencies.
- Focused. You know how to get the job done and what steps to take to get there.
- A community member. The success of your team, and Hudl as a whole, is paramount.
- Experienced. We’re looking for someone who has demonstrated experience working within a payroll team; bonus if it’s with Papaya or on a global scale.
- Be the go-to resource. Hudlies and internal stakeholders will rely on you to answer their payroll questions.
- Work cross-functionally. Your stakeholders will be both internal and external.
- Constantly evaluate our process. You’re committed to helping us ensure payroll practices are sound and that people have the necessary education and training as it relates to payroll and timekeeping. Leadership will look to you for recommendations on how we can be even better.
- Manage payroll. You’ll have an eye on the effectiveness of existing practices. You will make recommendations and lead the creation/implementation of payroll practices that will scale as Hudl grows.
- Keep us compliant. You’ll stay up to date on local country regulations, specifically as it relates to payroll, taxes, time tracking, and leave and paid time off compliance.
- Celebrate work at Hudl retreats. We like to gather our Hudlies from around the world to showcase achievements and strategize for the future.
- Treat you like an adult. We’re all about a healthy work-life balance. We’ll give you unlimited vacation time and have company-wide timeout days (no meetings allowed).
- Provide career growth. We’re lifelong learners who encourage professional development. We’ll give you tons of resources and opportunities to keep growing.
- Supply you with tools for success. We’ve invested in our office spaces, designing them with our employees in mind. You’ll have the enriching, flexible environment and powerful hardware you need to do your job well.
- Support your mental and physical health. We care about our employees’ wellbeing. Our Employee Assistance Program, Employee Resource Groups and fitness partner Peerfit have you covered.
For US Only:
- Cover your medical insurance. We have multiple plans to pick from to ensure you’ll have the coverage you (and your dependents) want.
- Contribute to your 401(K). Yep, that’s free money. We’ll match up to 4% of your own contribution