Kiitos bridges the gap between underrepresented regions and the tech sector. We create career and growth opportunities, while delivering high-quality solutions to our clients.
We’re not your ordinary software agency. While delivering high-quality work for our clients, we help junior developers get better at what they do and build an inclusive tech ecosystem.
SQL • AWS • CI/CD
About the role
- Collaborate with the cross-functional team to produce high-quality production-grade software.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Contribute to all aspects of software delivery including scoping, scripting, testing, scaling, security, deployment, and monitoring.
- Turn designs into high quality user experiences and translate business requirements into beautiful and functional products.
- Mentor junior developers and help them grow.
- Use your knowledge and expertise to make an impact in regions that are currently underrepresented in the tech ecosystem.
- Clearly communicate opportunities, progress, and impediments to the rest of your team.
- Review work done by your teammates and do peer reviews.
Why join Kiitos?
- Do something meaningful. Contribute to our mission to change how underrepresented regions are perceived and included.
- Get challenged. Solve technical problems by working on a variety of client projects while helping your team develop.
- Grow with us. Our core business is developing people, which includes you. We support your personal development.
- Make an impact. You’ll have a significant influence on our success towards helping communities everywhere.
- Compensation. Market conform salary.
- Experience with our tech stack.
- Proactive in communicating issues and addressing necessary trade-offs. Willingness and ability to take ownership.
- Able to get things done quickly and efficiently. Not afraid to take the lead on projects and tasks.
- Fluency in English (both speaking and writing).
What would make your profile stand out
- Experience working in a team of 4+ software engineers, using an Agile approach.
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and software architectures.
- Experience in helping junior engineers improve their skills.
- International programming and leadership experience.
Apply for the job
Are you our new Software Engineer? We can’t wait to meet you!