PLEASE NOTE: This is a 100% remote position for candidates based in Europe who speak fluent English and are willing and able to spend around two weeks per quarter in our Swiss Office once the pandemic situation has improved (travel expenses covered).
We are on a mission to create the leading platform for organizations and individuals to manage their tech talents; the experience starts with educational products and spans far over it with features covering skills validation and intelligence, career management, content creation, and so on. It is an ambitious goal that requires a lot of innovation and creative ideas.
We develop a unique SaaS platform that helps enterprise companies and individual users to build tech skills at scale, leveraging practice skills and a vast content library we curate in house, but also a very solid software solution to manage training, insights and goals at scale.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Product Manager who is obsessed with thinking, designing, and shipping products that don’t exist yet on the market and with a strong sense of urgency to make it happen.
As a Product Manager at Cloud Academy, you will invest your time in a few key areas:
– Lead your team to successfully ship the product you envisioned. This includes onboarding your engineers on the experience, challenging them to make compromises to hit the market timely, and in the end, measure the impact generated.
– Tightly collaborating with your designer to determine the needs of your users and craft the experience that will fulfill them.
– Talk constantly with your Customers and the Marketing, Sales, and Content internal departments to align your business goals with their needs.
– Support other teams of the organization by sharing candid feedback on their products and challenging their ideas.
– 3+ years of experience in thinking and managing Digital Products for Enterprise/Consumer solutions.
– Ability to lead a team, drive consensus and ship the right product to the right users.
– Hands-on approach to user experience and tight collaboration with designers.
– Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills.
– Experience balancing execution, agility, and culture in a fast-growing business.
– Excellent spoken and written English.
– Former experiences as an entrepreneur or in start-up environments.
– Time spent in international environments.
– Strong technical abilities and familiarity with agile development practices.
– Competitive salary including an annual bonus plan
– Budget for professional development
– 4 weeks paid vacation per year and 17 paid holidays per year.
– Remote working policy including a month a year of remote working from anywhere
– Great company culture and international environment!
– Highly skilled teammates and lots of opportunities for growth and development!