MORE TOMORROW NOW.
Grover’s vision is for more people to get the best out of life – with flexible, affordable access to the tech they want. Our monthly tech rental subscription model is a more sustainable way to use tech – as part of the circular economy.
Grover is growing. Fast. In 5 years, we’ve gone from a small startup based in a Berlin apartment to a team of 200+ people, offering flexible tech rental across Germany, Austria, Spain and The Netherlands. And we’re just getting started. This year, we’re expanding into even more countries and launching even more innovative ways for people to access tech – for them to get more tomorrow now.
Tomorrow’s tech lets us achieve extraordinary things, to experience deeper, work smarter, play harder and live better. So if you want to join us on our mission to get tech into more people’s hands in a simple, smart, sustainable way, we’d love to have you on the team.
We are looking for a Sr. Campaign Manager to join our talented Growth team.
As a Sr. Campaign Manager, you will:
- Propose, develop and execute long and short-term campaigns with a wide range of objectives, including seasonal, product launches and brand building
- Co-ordinate all campaign areas while working effectively with growth marketing, brand, commercial and product
- Review plans and KPIs, ensuring campaign metrics are captured regularly, analysed and performance of campaigns is optimized
- Identify and implement improvements to campaign processes that change the way we work internally
- Own the media planning process from start to finish, including research, developing a media plan, selecting partners & negotiating rates, reporting on performance
You care about:
- Ownership: you easily communicate ideas, implement them, and take responsibility for your actions
- Helping others: sharing knowledge with your colleagues is on top of your priorities
- Fast-paced startups: you love adapting to different situations, and you know how and when to iterate fast and with high quality
- Our product: you believe in our vision, and are willing to give your best to build the future of Grover
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Campaign Manager with:
- 3+ years directly managing marketing campaigns
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an ability to work with brand, product and growth marketing people in a spirit of collaboration and teamwork
- The ability to clearly present work, and articulate the rationale for the decisions that led to it
- An analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Flexible working hours combined with a semi-remote work structure. Office? Remote? Figure out the balance that works best for you.
- Entrepreneurial responsibilities and upward career growth.
- Engaging, open office located in central Berlin.
- Diverse global team of 50 nationalities (and counting)! Genuinely the nicest group of colleagues who will soon become friends.
- Team events, Grover tech discounts, and expanding perks.