About the job
We’re looking for a Solutions Engineer to become part of our talented engineering team.
What you’ll do
- Work very closely with our customers and lead the technical evaluations to uncover their needs
- Act as primary touch-point for all dialogue between us and our customers
- Advise and consult customers on their commerce strategy ranging from implementation details to integration needs and present innovative solutions that achieve their goals
- Assist in the implementation of customer solutions in collaboration with agencies, freelancers, or in-house tech. departments
- You have worked with customer success or solutions engineering in a professional context
- You have a passion for problem-solving
- You have a strong understanding of technical concepts and have experience with requirements engineering
- You have a curiosity for learning new technologies and frameworks, and the courage to use these as part of solution proposals
- You can identify and reach out to customer prospects while building a data foundation for our future engagement strategy
- You have experience with JAMstack development
- You’ve built webshops using the headless approach
- You are engaged in developer communities
What we offer
As a result of being an early-stage startup, you can expect to get a great amount of responsibility. We are a remote-first organization, so you can work from almost anywhere (+/- 4 CET) as long as you get the job done. Our working hours are very flexible, so if you are a night owl, we are cool with that. Again, it is just a matter of getting the tasks from one end of the Kanban board to the other. We offer a competitive salary and the hardware you need to be able to perform.
React and GatsbyJS , Node.js and Express, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
The world of digital commerce is currently a hyper-growth market and we want to be the industry leader. In September 2021, we are launching our cloud offering and expect to onboard many new customers that need an ambitious e-commerce solution.
We recently received $950.000 in funding from Seedcamp and angel investors, which has fuelled our product development. As mentioned, the commercial market is really hot at the moment, which is why we are approaching the most important time in our lifetime. We want you to be a part of it.
We aim to be a remote-first organization with a diverse team of people from all over the world. An inclusive environment is valued high, which is why we welcome everyone (even if the job description is not a 100% match).
One of the foundational principles of Medusa is, that we are fuelled by the community. We have a community culture within our organization, which means that all team members are expected to be active contributors, whether it be writing blog posts (insert a link on how to write a blog post), answering comments and issues on GitHub, or being present on developer forums and SoMe channels.