✍🏽 About Writer
AI your people will love. That’s our vision, and it contains multitudes 🙂
We’re filling a big need for generative AI built ground-up for the needs of enterprises and embraced by their teams. As generative AI became a board-level initiative almost overnight for most enterprises, our market matured dramatically and we benefit from that tailwind. Our product is highly differentiated, our roadmap is transformative, and our customers are happy and vocal.
📐 About this role
Every company grows differently, and we grow when we help our users write better, faster.
As a Solutions Architect, your objective will be to support our prospects in identifying, evaluating and validating ways in which Writer can make a meaningful impact to their business and the content they create. This is not just a consulting role, you’ll be spending a lot of time building and running proof of concepts for prospects.
While reporting under the Customer Success organization, you will primarily serve the Sales team as their prospects evaluate Writer. You will provide technical expertise to uncover and validate use-cases, while also building proof of concept projects to validate Writer’s ability to meet a customer’s needs.
Your positivity, sense of curiosity, and ability to create champions from early adopters in the AI writing space will help shape our entire culture. If you have a builder mentality, this is the role for you.
You’ll be reporting to our VP of Customer Success.
🦸🏻♀️ Your responsibilities
- Partner with our Account Executives and prospects in use-case validation calls as the technical expert to uncover how they can leverage solutions including, custom templates, Knowledge Graph and our APIs.
- Scope prospect’s business and technical needs, including tools, workflows, data structure, and integration points to ensure Writer can feasibly execute against
- Conduct discovery on existing processes, identifying and quantifying current business pain and proposed impact of Writer’s solutions to address
- Build custom templates for customers, lead feedback reviews of the templates, and then conduct additional fine-tuning to meet customer criteria
- Lead proof-of-concept pilots of Writer by building solutions to validate technical requirements
- Act as the technical lead for RFP responses and evaluations
- Work hand-in-hand with prospects to explain the value of our APIs, while helping them evaluate and test use-cases with them
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Writer solutions, the broader AI and LLM landscape, as well as our customer’s ecosystem so you can offer prescriptive solution recommendations
- Work alongside Product and Engineering to QA the outputs from the implementation, calibrate, and iterate until we have an optimal output
- Act as a resource and technical liaison for our Partner ecosystem, ensuring they understand the capabilities and use-cases possible via our APIs and custom apps
⭐️ Is this you?
- 5+ years in technical customer facing roles, including 3+ years of experience in sales engineering, solutions architecting or even Product roles
- Have worked with Fortune 500 customers for a high growth, B2B SaaS company
- Experience with generative AI and prompt engineering is a huge plus
- Nice-to-have: Python chops
- Experience working with APIs
- An excellent communicator and collaborator, able to take complex technical concepts and translate to practical business language for non-technical audiences
- Highly versatile, can lead a discovery session with multiple stakeholders, uncovering use cases and business pain, while also being able to have the technical acumen to address complex technical hurdles
- Customer outcome oriented: a laser focus on delivering solutions that create meaningful business results
- Tenured problem solver, able to identify the root cause of issues and work collaboratively to resolve
- Experience working across many customer stakeholders and teams
Curious to learn more about who we are and how we operate? Visit us here
- We don’t spend frivolously, but we do take care of our own. Besides smart, sincere colleagues and a vibrant work environment, we are proud to offer:
- Employer-covered medical plans, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive parental leave policy (parents actually work here!)
- Generous PTO
- Company stock options
- 401k plan with employer matching
- Flexible schedules
Writer is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. We don’t make hiring or employment decisions based on race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Under the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.