At Urbantz, we help the world’s largest retail, grocery, ecommerce and logistics companies love their last mile with a smarter, greener approach to delivery management. Our SaaS platform was built specifically for enterprises to help them cut through the complexity of multi-fleet operations and drive greater sustainability in the final mile at any scale.
More than 100 brands enjoy the clarity and control to cut their CO2 emissions, allocate smartly across carriers, build unique workflows and ensure on-brand delivery experiences for recipients with Urbantz.
Since our inception in 2015, we’ve enjoyed phenomenal growth across Europe, the Middle East and beyond. In 2020, Deloitte ranked us third in its annual Technology Fast 50 list.
We are looking for a Solutions Architect with a strong technical background and a customer-centric mindset to join our dynamic customer operations team.
As a Solutions Architect, you work closely with our implementation project managers to lead major international customers through the software implementation process, ensuring alignment with their specific requirements and maximizing overall value.
Your product expertise will support our customer success managers and customer support engineers on complex issues.
- Continuously develop your expertise in the Urbantz software: features, customisations, and integrations.
- Collect, understand and document functional requirements from large customers.
- Based on the requirements, configure and customize our software to deliver the greatest value to our customers.
- Work with the customer’s IT department to integrate our software into their landscape.
- Ensure solution adoption of our customers.
- Train the customer’s key users in order for them to reach autonomy.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Support our Sales colleagues in preparing demos and simulations for prospective clients.
- Work hand in hand with the Urbantz customer success managers and support engineers in managing and solving complex customer requests and issues.
The Must Haves
- High level of English and French, any other European language is a plus.
- Good knowledge, understanding & proven experience working on digital technology projects and system integrations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and customer-centric.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deal with change and manage high-pressure situations.
The Great to Haves
- Experience working in a B2B enterprise SAAS environment.
- Experience in Logistics & Supply Chain.
- Work where you choose: our fancy offices in the center of Brussels, your spare bedroom, a cabin in the woods… you decide.
- Autonomy to define and navigate your path to success.
- A competitive salary, the right tools and a range of fringe benefits depending on your country’s location.
- An incredibly diverse international team and a company culture that encourages freedom, creativity and collaboration.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise through training, workshops and conferences.
- Team meetups in Brussels, an annual offsite somewhere sunny.