Are you a software product manager and an amazing technical communicator? Do you get excited about system reliability and developer experience? Are you highly commercial, keen to collect user and customer needs and turn them into a product that developers love? If so, we’re building software in the Kubernetes ecosystem and we’d like to talk to you.
Weaveworks helps enterprises build better software and operate it reliably, at scale. We’re thought-leaders and industry-changers when it comes to Cloud Native technologies and practices. We created open source tools you’re probably familiar with; Flux, Scope and EKSCTL. Our approach – GitOps – is where continuous delivery meets Cloud Native and puts enterprises on the path to continuous everything.
We are building and investing in our product capability – OSS industry veteran Paul Fremantle recently joined as our VP of Technical Product Strategy. There is much scope to help us become a truly world-class product team. We have all of the raw materials; our work in upstream open source projects gives us credibility and insight into the ecosystem, our engineers are world-class and we have interesting partnerships and great relationships with our clients. Cloud Native, Kubernetes and the nascent GitOps movement, give us the space to play in a wide-ranging ecosystem with a complex set of needs; now we need to focus the product.
You will get to:
- Translate the needs of stakeholders (customers, sales and the open source community) and the market into product requirements that our enterprise users will value and love
- Collaborate with UX and Engineering on highly technical feature ideas and prototypes, and get them into the hands of of developers
- Work in a pragmatically agile environment that values working software over adherence to methodology
- Help us build our product management capabilities
We would love to hear from you if:
- You are passionate about Cloud Native, DevOps and GitOps and our mission to put enterprises on the path to continuous everything
- The principles of the open source software movement inspire you
- You’re as excited about delivering new features as you are exploring, generating and prioritising product ideas
- You have a background in B2B software product development and a history of collaborating with highly technical teams to bring new products to life