Legend – About Us
We’re Legend. The team quietly building #1 products that make noise in the most competitive comparison markets in the world. Gaming. Sports Betting. Personal Finance.
We exist to build better experiences. From amplified career paths to supercharged online journey for our people and our users, we deliver magic rooted in method. With over 500 Legends and counting, we’re helping companies turbocharge their brand growth in over 18 countries worldwide.
Our ever-evolving online landscape keeps us on our toes. It pushes us to rethink solutions constantly. By uniting the brightest minds to tackle big challenges, we continue to take on new market demands with fresh, fearless innovation.
If you’re looking for a company with momentum and the opportunity to progress at pace, Legend has it.
Unlock the Legend in you.
Legend – The Role:
Legend is hiring a Software Engineer, reporting directly to our Engineering Manager. The ideal successful candidate will have high levels of Empathy, Good Collaboration skills, Team-focused and a Desire to learn.
Work with a wide range of skill sets, with a diverse peer group of engineers in a supportive team and company where we:
– Care deeply about your well-being and growth.
– Have managers who actively support your needs alongside the business needs.
– Provide personal benefits to support this effort, such as company paid mental health support and generous training.
What You’ll Do:
- Help us Migrate our Vue Stack to React
- Build Best In class user facing features as part of our Product Hub on our flagship site.
- Opportunity to optimise and scale a global product
- Contribute to a wider culture learning and knowledge sharing building our engineering best practices
- Experience with HTML, CSS (Tailwind)
- Understanding of using REST API
- Version management (GIT)
It would also be great, but not essential, if you had:
- React.js Knowledge
- PHP Experience
- Experience with a headless CMS (Contentful, WordPress, Drupal)
- Figma or any design tools
- Hands-on testing experience with Jest
- PHP framework Laravel / Symfony
When you join Legend, you join a global community of smart, caring, talented individuals working together to deliver top results; striving to create an experience that enables our employees to do their best work.
– Flexible working hours.
– 26 days of annual leave, with a company-wide closure during the end-of-year holiday period. Additionally, you receive two days off for your birthday and significant life events, along with two paid days for volunteering.
– Comprehensive private medical insurance.
– An annual budget designated for wellbeing.
– We know how important mental health is, which is why we offer 1-to-1 therapy sessions with an external provider.
– Eligibility for our discretionary bonus program.
– Participation in the company-wide stock option initiative.
– PPK with contributions matched up to 4%.
– Life insurance.
Benefits, perks & contractual terms may vary depending on the nature of your employment and country of residence.
Legend is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s just the start. We believe different perspectives help us grow and achieve more. That’s why we’re dedicated to hiring and developing the most talented and diverse team – which includes individuals with different backgrounds, abilities, identities and experiences. If you require any reasonable adjustments throughout your application process, please speak to your Talent Partner or contact the team on firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll do all we can to support you.