All roles listed as ‘remote’ are available as remote within the same country.
Snyk’s mission is to help software-driven organizations develop fast and stay secure. We do that by integrating seamlessly into developer workflows so that security becomes business as usual.
We are looking for an experienced SEO specialist with a proven record of planning and implementing SEO strategies, including successful SEO content creation, promotion, and on-page optimization.
You will be joining an in-house SEO team to work on the international SEO for a site with more than 500K pages and hundreds of thousands monthly clicks. It is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing high-tech company where SEO is a key contributor to business results. Our strategy and programs have been profiled by OpenView ventures for our innovative approach to SEO and Product Led Growth.
This is an excellent opportunity to take an existing SEO program to new heights, growing Snyk awareness and helping to drive our dual self-serve and sales sold revenue funnel.
- Create content for landing pages and refresh existing content
- Monitor changes in the industry to recommend new tactics
- Plan and execute content audits and content syndication
- Conduct keyword research to identify growth opportunities for different products and create corresponding SEO content briefs
- Analyze ranking reports and other data sources
- Monitor and implement technical SEO fixes
- Write and implement metadata improvements across existing articles and pages
- Identify opportunities to grow our back-linking programs
A native English speaker with a strong command of written English. You are passionate about the industry and keep track of the latest SEO news, technology and methodology. You have an analytical mindset, are comfortable working with data as well as content. You know the inside outs of Google Webmaster tools (Search Console, Keyword Planner), SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog etc.) and are proficient in Excel.
Desired Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years of proven SEO experience
- Versatile content writing skills
- Keyword research, market research, and competitor research
- Analytical mindset with a data driven approach
- Command of web analytics software including Google Analytics, Google Search Console & SEO intelligence tools
- Technical SEO experience/ understanding
- Familiarity with developer and/or security world – strong advantage
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, only 6 months after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing three strategic acquisitions with DeepCode, Manifold & FossID. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!