Pandable is a small but experienced SEO Agency with a remote team spanning across Europe. We’re ambitious and fast-growing, and our clients range from exciting early-stage startups to global companies, predominantly in finance and tech. We have big growth plans and are looking for a proactive SEO Executive to help deliver outstanding results for client campaigns.
Our ethos at Pandable is remote and flexible working, with asynchronous-first communication. We are not an agency that was forced into ‘working from home’ due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Founded in 2017, Pandable was established as a remote agency and has continued to learn from this distributed team environment, and is ever-growing in our understanding of the varying needs and requirements of operating remotely. We don’t believe in having meetings for meetings sake. We believe in being able to coexist happily with your work, not feeling like you’re constantly waiting for your next day off or living for the weekend.
We are a happy and healthy bunch of individuals, who respect the freedom and opportunity we have in working at such a future-fit agency. We pride ourselves on offering incredibly competitive benefits and wellbeing packages, professional and personal growth opportunities, as well as putting the mental health of our employees at the forefront. We are committed to offsetting our carbon footprint and are in the process of becoming B Corp Certified.
In return, we expect to get back what we give out in the form of commitment, passion and a desire to contribute to the growth and success of this agency.
If you are someone who understands what a remote working environment entails, and the incredible opportunity working at Pandable offers, please contact us.
About the role
The SEO executive role is a great way to begin your career in digital marketing. As part of the Pandable SEO team, you will get stuck into all aspects of search, from writing compelling content for websites, analysing the latest trend and performance data, to ensuring our client’s sites delight their audiences.
The key to success in the role will be proactivity and an eagerness to learn. The role is fully remote and will be hands-on at an early stage. No two days are the same, and there are plenty of opportunities to leave your own mark and pursue your own learning and development.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Keyword research and content optimisation
- Creating content recommendations and reviewing copy
- Site auditing including technical, keyword, content and backlink audits
- Reporting on success using Google Analytics and Search Console
- Forming relationships with clients, getting involved in video calls and catch-ups
This is an entry level role for someone looking to begin their career in digital marketing, SEO training will be provided, but key traits we look for are:
- Confident written and verbal communicator
- Ambitious person who never wants to stop growing and learning
- Self motivated, with excellent organisation skills
- Love solving complex problems by being creative and thinking on your feet
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with a willingness to work independently
- Highly proactive approach to client and agency performance
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude
- Unlimited holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working and team building events
- Opportunity for fast progression within the agency
- Private healthcare
- Private pension
- Generous yearly training budget
- Trees planted on your behalf
- Pandabook Club
Browse all of the latest remote marketing jobs open to entry-level candidates on EU Remote Jobs