Bitstamp, the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange, is looking for a Senior UX Researcher based in Europe to work in Slovenia or remotely in Europe.
SENIOR UX RESEARCHER
As a UX researcher you will be working closely with both marketing and product team and help prioritize user needs and evaluate experiences at different stages of development. You will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing research that will support both teams, by exploring user behavior, needs, motivations and pain points. You will conduct qualitative and quantitative research, analyze the data gathered and communicate structured and actionable findings with key stakeholders.
What you’ll be doing
- Planning and conducting variety of research studies including user interviews, surveys and usability testing
- Analyzing data from both qualitative and quantitative insights
- Designing and delivering research reports for key stakeholders
- Developing user personas, experience and journey maps
- Perform market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement the overall user research strategy and methods
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
Who we’re looking for someone
- With three or more years of UX research experience
- Who is independent, asks questions, gather, and analyzes data
- Understands and has experience with qualitative and quantitative research
- Has good communication and collaboration skills
- Has ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Is able to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to build empathy and understand human behavior
- Fluency in English language is a must
- Interest and experience in crypto or fintech industry is a plus
Bitstamp started in a garage with two laptops, a server and an unwavering belief that cryptocurrency was going to revolutionize finance. That was in 2011, just two years after the launch of Bitcoin.
Today, Bitstamp is Europe’s largest cryptocurrency exchange and a cornerstone of the global crypto market. Over four million individuals and financial institutions have placed their trust in us, because we’ve continuously proven to be stable, reliable and committed to long-term growth. We focus on quality and don’t take shortcuts – in business or when it comes to our team.
We have become the world’s longest-running cryptocurrency exchange by building a talented team of people who enjoy working together and are dedicated to supporting each other’s growth. This is your invitation to join that team.