REMOTE, EMEA /
PRODUCT – UX /
Dataiku allows enterprises to create value with their data in a human-centered way while breaking down silos and encouraging collaboration. One of the most unique characteristics of our product, Dataiku, is the breadth of its scope and the fact that it caters both to technical and non-technical users. With Dataiku, we aim to empower people through data and democratize data science.
We’re seeking a Senior User Experience Designer to join our product team, developers and designers in building our Data Science Platform. This role requires leadership in user research, experience design, usability and interaction design. The UX Designer will work closely with Product and Development teams based in Europe to understand business requirements, gather the best possible research, and create and promote standard and good practices for crafting our platform and features for our users. You’ll inspire change at all stages of product development by delivering compelling, written, in-person and visual presentations on your findings.
The Dataiku Data Science Platform ambition is to be the most ergonomic Data Science platform that address from citizen data science needs to full custom advanced analytics. At Dataiku, you will work with a unique team of Data Scientists, Developers, UX Designers, UX researchers and Product Managers. As part of this group, you will have the chance to view the full scope of what it takes to create a Professional Software that is both friendly and powerful.
What you’ll do:
- Design, run and analyze concept validation studies with a sample of users
- Research consumer behaviors and expectations
- Prepare and deliver compelling presentations of findings and recommendations for improvements to stakeholders at all levels
- Translate UX recommendations and data-driven decisions for feature/function concepts into visual designs such as wireframes and prototypes
- Create and test wireframes, user flows, low-fidelity prototypes
- Negotiate requirements and designs with product managers, designers, and developers
- Build and maintain style guides, and support teams during the development cycle.
- Participate to the definition of our in-house design language to provide a unified set of UX and design rules
- Research and stay current with trends in UX, design.
You are a good fit if you have:
- Proficiency in design-related software (e.g., Figma, Miro, Sketch, Axure, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc).
- At least 10 years of relevant UX design experience
- Ability to communicate decision points and metrics in an articulate, actionable manner for technical and non-technical individuals at all levels.
- Thorough understanding of design approaches, technologies, and tools (including journey maps, wireframes/click-throughs, dynamic prototypes, user flows, etc.)
- Portfolio featuring examples of interaction/service/innovation by design work.
It’s a plus if you have:
- MS or PhD degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Statistics or a related field with 10 years of relevant work experience
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Experience with Professional Software development environments.
- Experience in Data or Statistical modeling is a big plus 🙂
This job is in the European time zone.