Since 2012, INFUSEmedia helped thousands of B2B organizations drive full-funnel results through our innovative demand generation solutions and best-in-class data validation platform.
It’s what helps us build uncompromising trust and impeccable reputation with our clients, every time.
For more information, access www.infusemedia.com.
We are seeking a UI/UX Designer to join our project team to help support our design needs specifically for web and mobile applications. Your primary role will be to research and design usable web and mobile interfaces, perform usability testing, and create prototypes to validate design concepts. The ideal candidate will use this information to help us create the best user experience possible for our client’s applications.
As a creative member of our Project team, the UI/UX Designer collaborates closely with Project Managers and developers to craft a structured, intuitive experience for our users. We’re looking for someone with an eye for clean design, superior UX skills, and the ability to transform high-level requirements into flawless user experiences.
- Real cases in the portfolio (at least 3 multi-page sites);
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of responsive web design principles
- Experience working with Figma and prototypes in it
- Expertise in accessibility and usability standards
- Experience with various user research techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Graphic design tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is a plus
- 5+ years’ experience successfully applying customer-centered design on products, designing web and mobile applications
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms
- Demonstrated knowledge of user interface design, usability evaluation techniques, perception, cognition, task analysis, experimental design, and statistics.
- Mobile and web application design experience across various platforms (iOS, Android, Windows) including an understanding of responsive web design.
- Strong experience in applying design principles and documentation within the product life cycle.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics and layout
- Solid understanding of web performance optimization and best practices
- A team player but can work independently
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must have excellent teamwork, communication, and technical problem-solving skills to contribute within a multi-functional and multi-disciplined team.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision in a fluid, fast-paced and agile environment.
- Gather input from internal stakeholders and users to shape product direction, visuals, and user experience
- Develop and refine wireframes, process flows, and prototypes to convey interaction and design concepts
- Generate innovative ideas that simplify complex design challenges
- Design end-to-end workflows to ensure high-quality implementation and user-friendly experiences
- Conduct user, industry, and competitor research to inform design decisions
- Work collaboratively with the Project team and Developers to enhance component library and patterns
- UI Kit preparation;
- Collaborate with designers to implement responsive web designs that meet the project’s specifications
- Work with product managers, marketers, and developers to understand project goals and user requirements
- Ensure cross-browser and cross-device compatibility for all developed web pages
- Optimize web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like