About the job
Online learning is still mostly the same as it was 10 years ago: collections of stale video. As a result, fewer than 7% of the people that start a MOOC (Massively Open Online Course) today will ever finish it, and this percentage has been decreasing steadily.
Classcamp is a platform for interactive, cohort-based online courses. We’ve developed a highly-engaging learning format based on community, live lessons and short-form video that has a completion rate above 65% (10x benchmark). Our product is targeted at online creators, such as YouTubers, looking to monetize their audiences via teaching.
🏡 We’re a pre-seed stage startup headquartered in Munich. We’ve raised $1M in financing so far and work fully remote with a team of 6 across Europe.
About this position
In this position you’ll develop quick prototypes of complex, highly reactive UI concepts on a weekly basis. You’ll mainly be building web-based UI’s, but ability to also build world class interfaces for mobile (native or JS based) is highly valued. You’ll be intracting directly with our Product Designer, CEO and other engineers.
What we’re looking for
- You have 3+ years of UI development (web, any framework)
– (Optional, strongly desired) You have experience developing UI for mobile applications (native or JS based)
- You have a passion for creating beautiful, highly reactive and animated user interfaces.
- You love to experiement with new concepts and are not afraid of starting over, as we iterate
- You’re only satisfied with the highes quality and you have an eye for detail
- You have an eye for great UI design
- You’ll be building quick iterations of Classcamp’s UI, ideally across web and mobile
- You’ll use your experience in UI development to help improve and refine the UI concepts you’re implementing
- You’ll build beautiful, highly reactive and animated UIs, which you’ll improve and refine based on user feedback
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Participation in your Employee Stock Options program (ESOP)
- Flexible location — work from wherever you prefer and change whenever you want
- Choose your working hours and routine — you know what works best for you
- Team-wide retreats at least once a year
- A supportive, highly motivated team that can help you 10x your impact.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com