Why CAST AI?
Driven by a vision of decentralizing the cloud industry, CAST AI frees innovators from the limits of cloud providers with an AI-powered cloud optimization engine that delivers a cost-efficient, high-performing, and resilient infrastructure for every Kubernetes workload. Our mission is to simplify and automate Kubernetes for our customers, allowing them to focus on higher-order value creation and business goals.
CAST AI – a cloud cost management and optimization platform that saves its customers an average of 63% of their cloud expenses. It’s a world-renowned Kubernetes automation company used by industry leaders across adtech, fintech, and e-commerce. CAST AI was listed as one of the top ten DevOps companies to watch in 2022 by CRN and recognized by analysts from IDC, 451 Research, Forrester, and more.
CAST AI is a venture-backed, growth-stage startup. Investors include Cota Capital, Samsung Next, and DNX Ventures. CAST AI employs 65+ team members, most of them working remotely, with HQ in Miami, Florida.
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager to join our HR department and help us grow our IT teams.
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager responsibilities include sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various technical roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our IT positions.
As our new Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, you will:
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Compose job offer letters.
- Onboard new hires.
- Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
What is required to succeed:
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, video call, and in-person).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (e.g. Teamtailor).
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. Recruiter Lite search).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- BSc in Human Resources Management, IT or relevant degree.
What is it for you?
- Team of highly skilled professionals to work with and learn from.
- Impact and visibility. Our organization is flat, getting in touch with the CEO, CPO or CTO is a common practice here.
- Short feedback loop. We have an obsession with customer satisfaction. The ship features fast and gets instant feedback.
- Flexible working location and hours. We deliver instead of sitting in the office from 8 to 5.
- Skin in the game. Every employee gets a share of the company.
- Time to focus on work with a minimum overhead of meetings, bureaucracy, etc.
- 10% time to focus on self-improvement or personal projects.