James Berdigans, Founder and Executive Chairman of Printify“Our mission is to build a platform that lets anyone, anywhere unlock their own personal freedom. The freedom to generate income, be your own boss, and set your schedule. So far, we’ve seen more than 6 million people sign up to start their own eCommerce businesses with Printify. Because every order is made on-demand, there’s no risk to getting started, just a reward for putting in the work. Our aim is to put this power to build a business into the hands of every person who wants to create their own business.”
In 2021, Printify secured $50m in Series A funding led by Index Ventures, founders of the leading technology companies Wise and Squarespace, with participation from H&M Group, Virgin Group, and Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
About the team
The objective of the Strategic Finance team is to accelerate the growth of Printify by identifying and implementing new opportunities. We partner with product and operational teams to improve the profitability and scalability of the business. As a member of this team, you will assist in driving high-impact initiatives.
About the position
As a senior associate, you will partner with a specific product or operational team that has a critical role in the growth and profitability of the business and ensure that the team makes the right decisions. You will develop detailed financial and operational models, forecast future outcomes, and ensure that the team’s initiatives are aligned with the company’s goals.
- Partnering with product/operational team to achieve strategic goals;
- Develop new processes and modeling framework for your team;
- Own your team’s financial and operational forecasts and work to further understand the drivers of your metrics;
- Identify high probability initiatives and lead experimentation;
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to identify risks and opportunities;
- Conduct weekly business reviews with leadership and segment heads;
- Build and execute M&A framework and inorganic growth strategy;
- Track, report and lead action on Industry and Competitive intelligence.
We expect you to have:
- 4-8 years experience in corporate finance, investment banking or strategy role in a high growth company;
- Experience in building and managing financial plans for major initiatives;
- Experience in querying data and working with large datasets;
- Demonstrated ability to present and clearly articulate data analysis result;
- Excellent stakeholder management and ability to drive cross functional projects;
- Excellent command of English;
- Advanced Excel skills.
It would be a bonus if you have:
- High competence in SQL;
- Solid data visualisation skills;
- Previous experience in a SAAS or platform business.
What we offer:
- Be part of a friendly, inclusive, and global team.
- Career development opportunities and access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online.
- A learning budget for your professional development based on a position level and access to our book library.
- Health insurance or health insurance budget depending on your location and contract type.
- Paid health days whenever you need them without a doctor’s note depending on a contract type.
- Extra paid days off for wellbeing as well as a celebration day of your choosing
- Access to the in-house gym or gym allowance depending on your location and contract type.
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify.
- Opportunity to work fully remote within EMEA time zones
- Work from anywhere – our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub.
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow.
- Apple MacBook laptop as your standard work equipment, covered by Printify
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn.
- Online and on-site team events aligned with a work-from-anywhere culture for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!
Joining Printify means becoming part of an international company with an amazing team that’s grown to over 500 people from various backgrounds.
We play to win together and always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. We value a strong learning culture and a growth mindset.
At Printify, we are committed to fostering a diverse, fair, and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or any other grounds.