Location: London or Remote within UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Netherlands
ABBYY is a fast-growing, global software company that reimagines how technology solves process and data challenges to help people and organizations thrive. We are committed to go the extra mile to build the best solutions that equip teams with capabilities to realize their vision for the future. We are looking for a Senior Solution Consultant to join our growing team.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you will function as part of the Solution Consulting team. You will be part of the team with expertise in ABBYY’s Process Intelligence solution, ABBYY Timeline, for the purposes of expanding the reach of the ABBYY sales organization into emerging and/or popular market segments.
As a subject matter expert in Process Intelligence, you will develop a deep understanding of the product in general (i.e. industry-wide) and ABBYY’s related product contribution specifically. Engage with clients, partners, and the wider sales organization in technical and functional pre-sales activities to ensure successful adoption of ABBYY products to support the solution. Develop and deliver process intelligence-specific demonstrations, proposals, Proofs-of-Concept and best practices for new prospects and clients. Become the trusted advisor and consultant for process mining/task mining opportunities in your region.
- Provide technical/project consultancy in support of sales colleagues at client meetings and on conference calls to discuss, define and capture initial customer requirements
- Build trusted relationships with customers through discovery workshops and work to develop a total understanding of their business initiatives, challenges, and objectives
- Lead product demonstrations and proof-of-value projects to showcase how ABBYY Timeline can deliver overwhelming value for customers
- Provide Process Intelligence expert knowledge to members of the Sales, Service, and Solution Delivery teams and help to ensure projects are delivered on time, to specification, and within budget
- Develop and maintain a subject matter expert (SME) level of knowledge of other ABBYY products in order to understand, document, and demonstrate how ABBYY adds value
- Support strategic engagements on an as-needed basis providing feedback and knowledge or by providing a presence either on conference calls/web-sessions or in person
- Maintain entries to Salesforce and other systems of records as required and ensure open, collaborative communication with peers and the wider sales organization
- University or equivalent degree
- 5+ years of work experience within the software industry in a technical role
- 3+ years directly within a technical client facing role (Pre-Sales, Customer Success, Consultant)
- Advanced knowledge of process mining and task mining space or analytical background a plus
- Ability to explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand way to SVPs and C-Level executives
- Exceptional written communication. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of ABBYY products and solutions
- Profound knowledge of English language required, additional languages are a plus
- Demonstrated ability to make and take responsibility for decisions on major technical issues
- Excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Experience managing complex projects – must have ability to take charge of projects and drive results
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a methodical and disciplined manner
- Resilience and ability to handle stressful situations effectively while managing several tasks
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of time (in accordance with current local Covid regulations)