Dear Senior SEO Specialist welcome to our mission;
Who are we?
We are Docplanner Tech, a group of people working in Engineering, BI, & Product teams across the globe, driven by the Docplanner Groups mission to make the healthcare experience more human for our patients, doctors, and clinics; and we do it well. We are a leader in 13 countries (and growing!), creating a SaaS tool for over 130k active doctors, who are directly connected to our marketplace which is trusted by over 80m patients, monthly.
We keep it simple, and focus on what matters most. Patients easily book a visit and experience healthcare as it should be: humane. And doctors grow their office and dedicate time to help their patients, all whilst we cover the administration, so they don’t have to!
Why Docplanner Tech? Because nothing feels better than working on the good side of tech. You go to bed knowing that you make the world a better place, and that your talent is aligned with what you believe in. What’s more? We do this with fierce passion, absorbing inspiration and radiating ideas. Defining goals, and as entrepreneurs, having the autonomy and space to experiment, since we are encouraged to not be afraid to fail.
We love what we do, together. This is no joke, Docplanner Tech really is this special! If you don’t believe us, check out our Glassdoor …
And why is it so important that you are a part of our mission?
Because we believe that you, as a Senior SEO Specialist will develop and implement SEO strategies to grow qualified traffic to our marketplace.
As part of the Patients Acquisition and Booking team, and reporting to the Global SEO Manager, you will be involved (and can grow your skills) in all areas of SEO, globally (13 markets): Technical, Content, Analytics, Authority.
What does the role of a Senior SEO Specialist do?
- Develop SEO strategies to improve our marketplaces’ organic visibility
- Dive into data to proactively find issues and opportunities (at any level), and tackle them accordingly.
- Create synergies with stakeholders in different areas to bring your SEO strategies to life
- Test new solutions and ideas and measure their impact.
- Typical tasks may include:
- Analysing reports (technical or performance) to spot issues and opportunities
- Come up with solutions to improve our SEO compliance, and implement them with the help of the developers in our team
- Measure the success of strategic optimizations made
- Meet stakeholders to provide support on projects that can impact OS, or lead SEO-first projects that require the involvement of other areas
- Have fun while making our marketplaces better for users and search engines!
What skills and experiences do we want you to have?
- Have at least 3 years of experience as SEO Specialist in medium-large enterprises, and know at least two of our SEO Pillars like the back of your hand: Technical, Content, Analytics, Authority.
- Have advanced skills with the most common SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, OnCrawl/Botify/DeepCrawl etc, Semrush, Ahrefs, GSC, GA, etc)
- Have experience in optimising for large websites (at least 15k pages)
- Are driven by data insights. You track, measure and analyse like a pro. You love running tests to optimise accordingly.
- Have experience in developing successful link-earning strategies
- You are not afraid to take the lead in projects that you shape and implement and are willing to work in an environment with a lot of uncharted territories.
- You always want to learn new things, not only in SEO, but also in other related areas (PS, Data Analysis, Automation, Product etc.)
- Are a problem solver with precision and attention to detail.
- Have a very good level of business English.
- Bonus skills: you have Python/HTML/JS skills, you have worked with PR or you are an experienced Content Creator.
What do you get in return?
- A competitive salary adequate to your experience and skills between 35k EUR gross / year to 50k EUR gross / year. The range is broad so that we can accommodate our roles for different levels of experience, but we will show you the career ladder to decide, together, what your skills are and what impact you will bring. Your salary will be, now and always, 100% transparent to you
- Share options plan after 6 months of working with us
- Remote work or hybrid work model, with hubs in Barcelona, Warsaw, and Rome
- Flexible working hours (like, for real)
- Private health, dental, and vision insurance
- Holiday allowance
- 25 paid holidays, exchangeable local bank holidays, plus an additional paid holiday on your birthday or work anniversary
- Relocation support to either Spain or Poland (we handle the bureaucracy so you don’t have to!)
- 20% time rule, enabling you to spend 20% of your working hours on your own development
We are committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.Please let us know if you will require any additional support in your recruitment process.
Important: Docplanner Tech is an international English-first company. Therefore, please be sure to send your CV in English
Your buddy for this Recruitment Process will be Araceli Magdaleno.