Affise is a Performance Marketing Platform for building powerful business partnerships. Our mission is to simplify performance marketing, so brands can focus on achieving their goals. We believe in the endless opportunities of partner marketing. Affise helps businesses grow and automate their marketing channels in the most efficient manner at scale.
We’re a global company of over 170 professionals with offices in Vilnius, Berlin, New Delhi, and Shanghai. Recently, Affise has secured $8 million in Series A from VCs with several unicorns in a portfolio and well-known angel investors from Silicon Valley.
We’re a team of high-class professionals that share the values of trust, freedom, growth, and mutual support. Our employees can trust us with the support and help wherever they need it.
We offer flexible working hours and no time-control system to our teammates based in over 30 countries. We encourage our team members to experiment freely and take ownership of their tasks.
We’re constantly aiming to advance, both as individuals and as a company. We value people who learn rapidly and always seek to improve themselves. We welcome new Affise family members with a helpful attitude and an honest smile.
Affise is seeking a Senior Sales Training & Enablement Specialist, who will play a key role within the organization. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will work directly with sales and customer success leadership, product management and marketing to drive our sales enablement content and programs.
This position is responsible for deploying programs and initiatives that enable customer-facing teams to execute the core aspects of their jobs more effectively, especially as it relates to marketing and selling performance. Furthermore, this role will help a business’s sales team sell more effectively and efficiently in today’s increasingly competitive market.
This is a highly strategic and consultative role which requires a strong understanding of solutions, products, and capabilities to effectively align presentations and proposals to the unique needs of each client and competitive scenario. You will be responsible for delivering on-boarding training, mentoring new hires, running product training, and delivering sales skills workshops at Affise.
What will you do in this role?
- Manage and organize content including creation of a content map, or a structure that organizes the content for ease of creation and retrieval of documents.
- Work with sales leadership to build a training strategy for our sales teams.
- Conduct on-boarding sessions for new hires throughout the region, and coach new sales hires as ramp up.
- Ensure all content across teams is optimized, consistent and easily accessible to streamline and improve the entire sales process.
- Evaluate and track the effectiveness of initiatives, including each phase of the sales process and the training and development programs for the sales team.
- Manage multiple projects and initiatives from inception through completion.
- Conduct needs assessments, build training curriculum, facilitate workshops, and manage 3rd party training partners.
- Provide 1:1 coaching for sales staff as needed.
What you’ll need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional work experience and 2+ years of experience in Sales Enablement with demonstrated impact.
- Strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry or knowledge of the industry.
- A passion for helping people improve and perform
- Strong ability to adapt your training style to learners’ needs
- Professional writing and editing skills, with the ability to simplify complex proposals into value propositions and write with brevity and impact.
- Must be an excellent team player; possessing the ability to build, foster and nurture strong relationships and gain the respect of members of the cross-functional teams.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and campaigns, streamline processes and operations, and delegate effectively.
- Well-organized with attention to details and possess an astute sense of how to match such details to the big picture.
- Have an analytical mindset with structured problem-solving skills.
- Experience as a salesperson is a plus
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide
- Working hours? We operate within the European and Indian Time zones for collaboration
- 10 business days per year of the unpaid time off for any reason
- Paid sick leaves and 5 sick days per year without medical confirmation
- Paid time off (holidays and vacations), depending on the contract
- Employee Assistance Program – for important occasions of your life
- An annual personal budget for education
- Laptop for efficient work can be provided
- Medical Support Program
- Quarterly team buildings
- Work travel expenses
- Eligibility for any additional privileges that Affise might provide in the future