Every day at Riskline our team provides vital updates and data to help millions of travelers around the world be informed and stay safe. We offer a suite of information products that keep our business customers updated with risk alerts, COVID restrictions and rules, destination risk assessments, city safety reports and much more.
Our truly international team of politics nerds, travel lovers, tech wizards and news junkies is dedicated to providing the best travel risk intelligence in the world. We pride ourselves on being smart, curious, open to new ideas, and dedicated to helping our customers and partners succeed.
We’re unique! Our team is 100% remote, and located all around the world. Our team is spread across 20+ countries and 12 time zones.
More than just a great team, there’s great benefits to working at Riskline. Our team members are on self-employed consultant contracts, but we still offer great benefits including unlimited holiday leave, paid medical and family leave, and technology upgrade bonuses when you’ve been with us for a few years.
Sound like the right company for you? Then maybe you’re our next Senior Sales Consultant!
The Senior Sales Consultant role:
We’re seeking a Senior Sales Consultant to drive Riskline’s global sales. We are seeking a highly motivated candidate with a proactive and go-getter attitude, in addition to a strong B2B sales experience, and understanding of the travel industry. The role requires travelling for business and presenting in public when needed.
You will report to Business Development directors, while working remotely to manage the assigned sales activities, proactively planning and organizing sales work, handling leads and preparing proposals, among other things. A breakdown of responsibilities include:
- Develop regional or industry-specific sales strategies and plans to achieve sales goals;
- Coordinating a growing sales team of full-time, part-time employees and external collaborators;
- Take on and manage leads from initial qualifying stage until contract negotiation;
- Answer any enquiries or questions from leads until negotiation;
- Independently prepare proposals and negotiate them within given guidelines.
The right person for this role:
You must be multilingual, have excellent organizational skills, and both oral and written communication skills. Your must be able to work well under pressure and with little direct supervision. Previous experience in the travel industry and/or SaaS sales is highly preferred. You should also be fluent in English and in two other European languages (French, German, or Spanish).
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 years sales experience in SaaS and/or travel industry.
- Track record of delivering on sales targets.
- Verifiable experience with the sales pipeline process, CRM systems, and lead management
- Experience working remotely in a full-time position.
- Ability to work remotely from within the EMEA.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Master degree in an Economics-related subject, e.g. Business Administration, Marketing
- Academic or professional writing experience in British (UK) English
- Fluency in English and 2 other European languages (preferred: French or German)
- Excellent public presentation and communication skills
Basic monthly salary + commissions
Important to note:
- As part of Riskline’s policies we do not provide feedback on the application process.
- Riskline does not provide visa/residence sponsorship.
- The chosen candidate will be offered a full-time, indefinite, self-employed consultant agreement.