Are you excited by the opportunity of using your expertise to spot the right talent and the part of the team to lead our business to success? Would you like to be a part of the great work happening in Mindray to drive better healthcare for all – if so and you have a natural curiosity, this could be a great place for you.
- You will be responsible for the full end to end recruitment cycle from candidate attraction to offer management
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management including headhunting candidates via LinkedIn and other mediums, screening calls, managing the end-to-end interview process, manage and provide feedback to candidates/hiring communities
- Manage the company’s recruitment initiatives using a proactive approach enabling company growth and great candidate experiences
- Take a consultative approach with hiring managers and fully understand their hiring needs
- Advise on policy, processes, and approaches to support the business in making sound hiring decisions
- Research, prepare and tailor role information, selection criteria and advertising copy to the requirements of each role
- Use relevant platforms to identify and attract potential new employees ensuring all candidate attraction media and marketing collateral is relevant, accurate, consistent, and engaging
- Build a talent pipeline and sources using a multi-channel approach
- Reporting on key recruitment stats including looking at improving time to hire, reducing cost to hire, and delivering commercially favourable results
- Managing all recruitment through our ATS (SuccessFactors) to drive great data practices
- Works on complex recruiting issues / activities
- Performs duties under minimum supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures
- As a seasoned professional, you are used to analysing complex data and using the same for key decision-making
- You would have experience working in close collaboration with partners and stakeholders based locally as well as globally in an SLA-focused environment
- You will have the ability to confidently liaise with candidates and internal stakeholders at all levels across a multi-disciplinary business, showing up as a subject matter expert for our hiring communities
What are we looking for in you?
- Substantial experience of recruitment essential, preferably in-house or RPO, but will consider stable agency background
- You would also have worked with in-house recruitment systems and will have a strong network across the external market
- You will have a good understanding of candidate attraction, including sourcing tools and different mechanisms for proactive search
- You are used to working closely with candidates with a track record in building relationships and a strong focus on the candidate experience
- Ability to work individually or with others in a global, fast-paced environment, making quick decisions, following review and approval processes, and managing timelines thoughtfully
- You would also have worked with in-house recruitment systems (SuccessFactors, LinkedIn) and will have a good understanding of the talent market
- Fluent German and English essential
- Ability to work in Europe without requiring sponsorship
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
What’s in it for you?
This truly is a position for candidates that are really looking for a role with difference, and one in which they can really make an impact. As a double-digit growth business with ambitious targets in our meteoric development, this is an opportunity to join a business built for future success where you can have a direct influence on our business, and your own career development!
Mindray Europe, as part of the global Mindray business, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package and a commitment to a long-term working relationship. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, career with Mindray, in a culture that values honesty and fun!
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help build success for ourselves and our customers.
Check out our YouTube page at https://www.youtube.com/user/MindrayInternational
As English is our business language – please submit your CV and application in English.
Location: France | Netherlands | Germany | Italy | Spain