At Morressier, our purpose is to advance civilization by uncovering knowledge and fostering collaboration. We want to enable all the world’s learners to discover, share and advance new ideas.
We are a passionate team, driven in the pursuit of our goals and at our best when we are working together, supporting and inspiring one another. Our work may be serious and globally impactful, but we are light-hearted. We are optimistic, creative and modest in our mindset.
During this period of exciting growth, Morressier is seeking a senior product manager to help drive the planning and execution of new product offerings and innovation that are changing how science gets communicated globally.
- Prioritizing, and leading the execution of innovative product development together with Design and Engineering
- Estimating and planning release dates for upcoming product launches
- Integrating user and usability research, market analysis and customer feedback into the product development roadmap
- Interfacing cross-functionally with marketing and customer success to align new and future product releases
- Defining and understanding metrics to measure the success of new product launches
- 4+ years of experience in product management or similar positions
- Experience with product ownership
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience in B2B SaaS companies
- Ability to communicate and engage audiences of different seniority levels
- Knowledge of academic/scientific/publishing industries (advantageous)
Even if you don’t meet all of these requirements, we would still like to hear about what you can do.
Morressier is the leading platform for conferences designed for enduring value. Since 2014, more than 200 of the world’s leading professional and scientific organizations trust Morressier to support their virtual and hybrid meetings, engage their users, and amplify their content. Morressier offers its clients a powerful platform, granular data and analytics, and extensive possibilities for revenue generation. At the same time, increased accessibility to previously ephemeral content accelerates breakthroughs and innovation.
Morressier is a fast-growing technology company with prominent investors on board and a highly-motivated team located in their main offices in Berlin, Washington DC, and remote around the world. We are looking for passionate people who are excited about how we can change science for the better and accelerate innovation.