Location: We are flexible! Come and join us either in Hamburg, Berlin or Barcelona or feel free to work 100% remotely in the EU*
At FREENOW, we are on a mission to empower smarter mobility decisions, helping people to move freely and cities to thrive.
We are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager to lead a dynamic team focused on Document Validation and Driver Management tooling. As the Product Manager, you will play a crucial role enhancing the overall user experience for our drivers, fleet operators, and customer care team.
Joining our Document Validation team offers a unique challenge, delving into a complex process that varies for different user types, hailing categories, and markets within the ride-hailing industry. Imagine orchestrating a system where users might require up to 10 distinct documents, each with varying expiration dates and lengths, creating a multifaceted puzzle. The current process poses intricacies for both our end-users and our internal organisation. Dive into captivating aspects such as image quality, optical character recognition, driver management tooling, and optimise for agent efficiency as well as ensure a seamless experience for drivers and agents. You will actively contribute to ensuring compliance and preventing disruptions in supply hours.
- You’re a hybrid, part visionary Product Manager, part data-savvy explorer, and a relentless problem-solver.
- Dreaming big isn’t just a phrase for you; it’s a daily mantra. You don’t believe in limits, and turning ambitious dreams into reality is your forte.
- You’re obsessed with getting things done.
- Conduct discovery activities to identify user needs, pain points, and opportunities for improvements in document validation and driver management tooling.
- Own and drive solution delivery and execution for opportunities within the document management and driver management tooling landscape.
- Drive efficiency by optimising and automating processes around document validation and user onboarding/activation.
- Optimise supply hours by ensuring drivers upload new documents before they expire and make sure that new drivers understand the upload process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, i.e. marketing and operations
- Shape both short-term roadmaps and long-term strategies.
- 5+ years of experience in Product/Analytics.
- Strong analytical skills, proficiency in SQL, and experience with data visualisation tools (Tableau).
- Proven track record of driving growth in consumer-facing startups or large organisations.
- Prior experience working in a role at a tech company.
- Background in the ride-hailing industry or document validation is highly desirable.
- Experience with machine learning and ML libraries is a plus.
- High user empathy and the ability to transition seamlessly between creative brainstorming and detailed experimentation.
- Team-focused, highly collaborative, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for finding innovative solutions to complex problems.
If you’re ready to take on the challenge of revolutionising document validation and driver management tooling in the ride-hailing industry, we’d love to hear from you. Our vibrant team, a mix of passionate back-end, front-end and full-stack engineers, design, user research, and data, are ready to make an impact with you. Apply now!
|Plus more local benefits depending on your work location!
*in one of the 10 countries where we have a legal entity: France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Portugal, Italy, England, Ireland, Poland & Greece
FREE NOW is an equal opportunity employer and we consider qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We want you to grow and evolve, bring your true self to work.