Looking to do work that matters?
We get it – it’s why most people come to Cleo. Together we’re fighting for the world’s financial health, building an AI that helps our users make the best money decisions from day one. We’ve helped 4 million people so far with personalised insights and a voice you don’t expect in FinTech. But it’s time to do more.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on our mission to fight for the world’s financial health. You’ll be leading a team of adaptable, creative and product-focused engineers and product designers who ship working software quickly. We understand our customers, we understand their pain, and we are passionate about helping them.
Your squad is integral in helping our users spend less than they earn. Through the use of A/B tests and smart use of qualitative and behavioural data you’ll create habit-forming features for paycycle budget users to help them track their progress and take actions, so they feel empowered to spend less.
Life as a Senior Product Manager at Cleo
- You’ll be reporting directly to one of our Lead Product Managers with the chance to learn from and collaborate with some really impressive product managers
- You’ll be leading by example; not only will you lead a product team, but you’ll be hands on and responsible for a wide part of the product
- You’ll be ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we’re building, working with our talented user research team, and getting hands on yourself
- You’ll be responsible for leading a growing team of engineers, product analysts and designers with the power to really make things happen
- You’ll be defining which projects we need to prioritise and setting a timeline to hit those goals quickly
- You’ll be scaling things quickly through your ability to coach cross-functional teams in high pace delivery and efficiency
- You’ll be making a truly impactful difference to over 4,000,000+ users across the world
What we’re looking for
- PMs that are used to thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage PMs from all backgrounds to apply.
- We are looking for user focused Product Managers; ideally you have an interest or previous experience in user centred design
- You’re customer obsessed and have successful experience working in fast-paced consumer focused (b2c) environments
- You have a great ability to solve complex problems and proven experience working on complex products/features
- You have energy and drive to make an impact; people describe you as a force of nature who cares about their team
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Product Management role, ideally for a mobile app-focused business
- You have proven experience working with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment and coaching them in all things Agile
- Prior work with complex, successful consumer-facing products
- Experience working in a fast paced, data driven environment, using A/B testing to drive measurable change
How long will the process take?
- We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2-3 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other
- Step 1: Quick phone call with a member of our Talent team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Step 2: 45 min initial interview with one of our Lead Product Managers
- Step 3: 1 hour interview with our VP of Product