The world doesn’t need giant media organizations to tell every story. The world needs millions of creators. Independent voices who bring weird, wonderful stories to life online.
We’re working to help every creator earn a living.
Modash is a growing creator partnerships platform that helps brands scale their partnerships with creators on Instagram, Tiktok, and Youtube. We’re looking for a Senior Product Engineer to help us build the best creator discovery and management tool
Being a Senior Product Engineer at Modash
Here are some things you might do in a week as a Senior Product Engineer at Modash:
- Build a product that makes our customers happy
- Solve problems & ship features both on the Front-End and Back-End sides
- Take ownership of tech planning while working closely with other engineers & our Product Owner
- Take on projects related to DevOps and Developer Experience
- Make sure everything you do is well documented
We don’t expect you to:
- Work alone. We are a very collaborative team and enjoy building the world-class product together.
- Come with all the know-how. Whether it’s deciding on how to build the best product or architectural approach, there will be a constant feedback loop with people involved.
- Take for granted the tasks that are assigned to you. Always question the status quo.
What we’re offering
- 60,000 – 100,000 €. Depending on skills and experience level.
- Flexible working hours ⏱. We trust you to do your job, without anyone looking over your shoulder. Do your best work whenever it suits you.
- Unlimited paid vacation time 🌴. If you’re happy & well-rested, you’ll do better work. Take the time you need to enjoy a balanced life.
- Fully remote working 🏠. As long as you have a reliable internet connection, we want you to work wherever is best for you. At home, in a café, on a beach. Whatever works.
- Personal development 🧠. When you grow, we benefit. If there’s a course, book, or conference that will help you upskill – we’ll cover it.
- Ownership 💡. You’re the expert at what you do, and so you should have the flexibility to make decisions and take action quickly. No unnecessary red tape. Got an out-of-the-box idea? You’ll have the autonomy to go ahead and try things that you might not be able to at other companies.
This is how we imagine you are:
- Product Engineer. Your focus is on solving the problems & building the product that our customers would love.
- Full-Stack Engineer. For you, it doesn’t matter if it’s a project on the Front-End or on the Back-End side. The key is that the right feature gets shipped.
- You have worked in a Product company. We are especially excited if you have experienced different stages of engineering from the early days, the growth phase to maintenance.
- Have experience with building technical requirements starting from business requirements, and then translating the technical requirements into architecture/system design.
- You have at least the some Devops experience and are open to learning more.
This is important to keep up with the Modashians:
- Get-it-done attitude. We all run into roadblocks every day. We’re looking for someone who can find solutions, motivate themselves, and keep getting things done.
- You aspire to be great. We’re not shooting for mediocrity here.
- Interest in the creator economy. Our mission is to help creators get paid. You don’t need to live and breathe the creator world, but we’d like it if your values align with ours.
- We’re looking for applicants in Europe, Africa, or Middle East time zones. Ideally, you’ll have at least a few working hours overlapping with GMT+3 each day.
- You should be fluent (or nearly fluent) in English. Our team is distributed across many countries, but we work & collaborate day-to-day in English.
If you meet most (but not all) of the above criteria, don’t let that stop you from applying. We’re still interested in hearing from you.
Our tech stack 💻
- Vue.js 2.7 with Pinia
- Node.js with Typescript on AWS ECS and Lambdas
- AWS with Pulumi (Infrastructure as Code)
- MongoDB, Redis
- GitHub, Yarn, Jest, Miro, Confluence, Jira
Read more about our approach in hiring Senior Product Engineers here.
And a little more about us…
Founded by a high-school dropout and a Canadian (yes, we’re also shocked it’s going so well), Modash is building a suite of tools that help brands scale partnerships with online content creators.
700 companies like Google, Wolt (Doordash), Bolt, and Nord VPN use Modash to find, analyze and monitor social media creators.
We have some very big customers. Some have already changed the world. But many of them are just starting out. Modash is their first customer acquisition channel and we help make their missions come to life, in our small way.
We’re a profitable company. We’re also backed by the best investors in Europe. Including Icebreaker.vc, Change Ventures, and a group of Europe’s top founders.
We’re a small team and we’re just getting started. You’ll work with people who have done everything from building solar cars to hanging out with Metallica and Bon Jovi.
Folks who have seen the inner workings of companies like Amazon, Veriff, Pipedrive, Yes, and the burning man of startups – Pirate summit. Come be great and do great things and make great stuff and create great memories while making a great impact. Do it.
Tagged as: 3-5 Years, 5+ Years, NodeJS, Typescript