What We Do
We are the leading integrated experience management platform in Europe. With our Software-as-a-Service solution, companies from multiple different industries are able to collect, cluster and analyze customer feedback they receive through various channels along their customer journeys.
After analyzing the feedback, our platform automatically derives tailored and individual measures to retain satisfied customers and win back churning customers. This way, we enable companies to successfully identify growth drivers and pitfalls along their customer journeys, turn satisfied customers into brand advocates and minimize losses in revenue generated by customer churn.
Why We Do It
Our ultimate goal is to enable every company in the world to have their customers at the heart of their actions. By always striving for excellence in tech and being bold thought leaders in our field, we aim to empower companies globally to successfully transform the voice of the customer into prosperous long-term relationships.
Your role at zenloop:
As a Product designer (f/m/d) you’ll be working hand in hand with our product managers and developers. Creating, designing, and delivering value-driven as well as user-centered concepts and product visualizations. You oversee the user experience from conception until launch and beyond.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Create visual, dev-ready design components that follow our product design standards
- Drive the creation and maintenance of product features
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, customer success, and business teams to ensure a smooth product development process
- Deliver larger projects reliably, coordinate with other design team members
- Develop UX workflows, considering all phases of the design process: user research (interviews), concept development, prototyping, testing and support of the implementation
- Make sure zenloop’s product design is consistent, simple and user-friendly
That’s what we offer
- Challenging, varied tasks in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Be part of one of the fast-growing startup
- Openness to share ideas and feedback
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom for your own topics
- Experienced founders and management team who care about you and your tasks
- Comprehensive and structured onboarding as well as regular feedback sessions to support your individual development
You’re the right person for us if you…
- Have 5+ years of experience with UX and UI roles and a strong portfolio that demonstrates a track record of creating rewarding user experiences and an effective problem-solving mindset
- Have extensive experience in designing and shipping for web applications and services (SaaS, B2B products, Enterprise Software)
- Communication is a big part of your daily work. You’re not only interested in input from users, developers and everybody else, but you’re able to ask questions, give feedback and critique your peers’ design solutions
- Have good attention to detail
- Have experience in the usage of e.g., Figma/Sketch, Github and experience in working with design systems, UI kits, and brand guidelines
- Are fluent in English
Does it sound like you? Do our vision and culture inspire you? Then join us on our way to becoming the leading Customer Experience Management platform worldwide and contribute to the next big success story!
Send us your application including your portfolio, your earliest start date, and salary expectations, via our applicant portal.
We evaluate every qualified person regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion according to their skills.
Browse the latest remote jobs here > euremotejobs.com/jobs/