Are you a Senior Product Designer ready to shape the future of nutrition apps? YAZIO is on the lookout for an exceptional individual to join our dynamic, fully remote team and lead us to new heights in revenue growth and monetization. If you thrive on challenges, have a passion for data analysis, and a deep understanding of effective monetization strategies, you might be the perfect fit.
At YAZIO, we’re not just building an app; we’re creating the most successful nutrition app in the world. Join us on this exciting journey as we revolutionize the way people approach health and wellness.
This job is 100% remote and can be based in Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal or the U.K.
As a key member of our team, you will:
- Drive revenue growth by identifying and prioritizing impactful opportunities, informed by insights and design improvements. Enhance funnels, paywalls, upselling strategies, and promotions to optimize user monetization.
- Design and execute A/B tests to validate design decisions, optimizing monetization and enhancing app performance.
- Analyze user data to understand needs, wants, and behaviors, crafting a user experience that seamlessly integrates with our monetization goals.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs aligned with our monetization strategy. Continuously iterate based on data and user feedback to enhance the user experience and maximize growth.
In collaboration with engineers, product managers, and fellow designers, you will:
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to create short-term and long-term monetization strategies aimed at maximizing revenue.
- Report directly to the Head of Product Growth and collaborate cross-functionally with departments such as Analytics and Mobile and Web developers within the Growth team.
Your efforts will significantly impact:
- Mobile and Web Onboarding Funnels
- Paywalls and Promo-pages
- Win-back and Cancellation Flows
- CRM Initiatives like Activation, Re-engagement, and Reactivation
We’re seeking a talented Senior Growth Product Designer with:
- 5+ years of product design experience, particularly in mobile apps.
- Expertise in developing and implementing monetization strategies for mobile and web by presenting a portfolio of case studies that showcase strong visual design.
- Proficiency in design tools like Figma.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a team and work independently.
- Extensive experience managing the entire customer journey, including acquisition, retention, and lifecycle marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing, user segmentation, and reporting processes.
- A strong analytical, data-driven mindset, and a passion for metrics.
We encourage all applicants to submit their portfolios to showcase their work with their application.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
If you’re ready to take YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world lead healthier lives, we want to hear from you.
To learn more about you and your experience, we look forward to receiving
- Your CV
- A cover letter explaining what makes you a great candidate for the position and why you want to join the YAZIO Team
- A few lines or a short video explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
YAZIO was founded in 2014 and, with millions of users, YAZIO is one of the most successful nutrition apps in the world. YAZIO has a mission: To help as many people as possible live healthier lives through better nutrition. With users in more than 150 countries, we’re well on our way to accomplishing this goal. As a remote-first company, we promote a modern form of employment in which our team works together across several cities and countries.
Find out more about our team, our application process and open positions here: www.yazio.com/en/jobs