Bloomreach is the world’s #1 Commerce Experience Cloud, empowering brands to deliver customer journeys so personalized, they feel like magic. It offers a suite of products that drive true personalization and digital commerce growth, including:
Discovery, offering AI-driven search and merchandising
Content, offering a headless CMS
Engagement, offering a leading CDP and marketing automation solutions
Together, these solutions combine the power of unified customer and product data with the speed and scale of AI optimization, enabling revenue-driving digital commerce experiences that convert on any channel and every journey. Bloomreach serves over 850 global brands including Albertsons, Bosch, Puma, FC Bayern München, and Marks & Spencer. Bloomreach recently raised $175 million in a Series F funding round, bringing its total valuation to $2.2 billion. The investment was led by Goldman Sachs Asset Management with participation from Bain Capital Ventures and Sixth Street Growth. For more information, visit Bloomreach.com.
Become a Senior Product Designer for Bloomreach! Help us create the best data experience for commerce companies running on our Customer Data Engine. The work you do will impact many customers in dozens of different verticals in the e-commerce and retail space. You’ll be working in one of our Central Europe offices (Bratislava, Brno) or from home on a full-time basis (EU based) and you´ll become a core part of the Product Insights & Design team. The salary starts at 3,500 € Gross per month (for Slovakia), depending on your experience and skills, along with stock options and other benefits.
Your job will be to:
The product designer is taking care of the overall experience of Bloomreach Engagement which helps our customers with collecting and organizing data in a single customer view, using data for personalized omnichannel marketing campaigns, campaign evaluation and user behavior analyses, and insights. Your main task is to design new features and improve existing features in collaboration with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders while ensuring a great and consistent experience across existing Bloomreach Engagement features.
As a Product Designer, you will be expected to:
- Cover the whole design process from research through design testing to overseeing implementation and feedback collection.
- Work closely with Product Managers, Engineering, and Marketing to deliver key product experiences, while balancing continuous improvement of existing features.
- Create and test prototypes and find the best solution to a defined problem.
- Participate in cross-team design initiatives.
- Design an exceptional experience competing with the world’s best-in-class products.
- Create frictionless, delightful, consistent and effective user interfaces based on our design system.
You have the following experience and qualities:
- 5+ years in a product design role
- Portfolio demonstrating professional design capabilities and your design process
- Ability to make data driven decisions (basic experience with analytic tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Flurry, Tableau, …)
- Ability to do quantitative & qualitative user testing & research
- Rapid prototyping & prototype testing, ability to quickly iterate (an agile and fast learner)
- Ability to come up with simple, easy to use & easy to develop solutions on complex tasks
- Figma/Sketch mastery, ability to quickly adopt new design tools/techniques
- Familiarity with Human Centered Design principles
- UI capabilities. You mastered interaction and visual design skills
- Accustomed to tight cooperation with front-end developers
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Desired (but not essential):
- Experience with designing for B2B and SaaS
- Knowledge of CSS possibilities – to design effective solutions (no need to code)
What you might like about this role:
- Being a vital part of the whole product lifecycle
- This role will deepen your understanding of customer analytics and marketing automation
- Endless opportunities to indulge in data-driven design with full support for your research and measurement ideas
- Your designs will compete with global companies such as Salesforce or Adobe
- A big part of the job consists of communication with specialists from other departments. Speaking to people who always know more about the particular topics than you do will improve your technical knowledge as well as your ability to ask the right questions.
- Bloomreach is a community of friendly, welcoming, and motivated people, and you can become a part of it
Excited? Join us and transform the future of commerce experiences.
More things you’ll like about Bloomreach:
- A great deal of freedom and trust. At Bloomreach we don’t clock in and out, and we have neither corporate rules nor long approval processes. This freedom goes hand in hand with responsibility. We are interested in results from day one.
- We have defined our 5 values and the 10 underlying key behaviors that we strongly believe in. We can only succeed if everyone lives these behaviors day to day. We’ve embedded them in our processes like recruitment, onboarding, feedback, personal development, performance review and internal communication.
- We believe in flexible working hours to accommodate your working style.
- We work remote-first with several Bloomreach Hubs available across three continents.
- We organize company events to experience the global spirit of the company and get excited about what’s ahead.
- We encourage and support our employees to engage in volunteering activities – every Bloomreacher can take 5 paid days off to volunteer*.
- The Bloomreach Glassdoor page elaborates on our stellar 4.6/5 rating. The Bloomreach Comparably page Culture score is even higher at 4.9/5
- We have a People Development Program — participating in personal development workshops on various topics run by experts from inside the company. We are continuously developing & updating competency maps for select functions.
- Our resident communication coach Ivo Večeřa is available to help navigate work-related communications & decision-making challenges.*
- Our managers are strongly encouraged to participate in the Leader Development Program to develop in the areas we consider essential for any leader. The program includes regular comprehensive feedback, consultations with a coach and follow-up check-ins.
- Bloomreachers utilize the $1,500 professional education budget on an annual basis to purchase education products (books, courses, certifications, etc.)*
- The Employee Assistance Program — with counselors — is available for non-work-related challenges.*
- Subscription to Calm – sleep and meditation app.*
- We organize ‘DisConnect’ days where Bloomreachers globally enjoy one additional day off each quarter, allowing us to unwind together and focus on activities away from the screen with our loved ones.
- We facilitate sports, yoga, and meditation opportunities for each other.
- Restricted Stock Units or Stock Options are granted depending on a team member’s role, seniority, and location.*
- Everyone gets to participate in the company’s success through the company performance bonus.*
- We offer an employee referral bonus of up to $3,000 paid out immediately after the new hire starts.
- We celebrate work anniversaries — Bloomversaries!*
(*Subject to employment type. Interns are exempt from marked benefits, usually for the first 6 months.)
If this position doesn’t suit you, but you know someone who might be a great fit, share it – we will be very grateful!
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Bloomreach are considered property of Bloomreach and are not subject to payment of agency fees.