IN A NUTSHELL
Are you passionate about People & Culture topics? Do you want to be part of a team whose ultimate goal is to create a work culture that everyone loves? Do you also want to work on creative and innovative projects in an ambitious, international, and flexible environment and learn something new every day?
Then you’ve come to the right place. Become part of our People & Culture team and be the guardian of our culture, an open ear for our herd, and the heart and soul of the entire company. Work in the people business holistically with fun and passion in a rapidly growing scale-up! Apply now as Senior People Operations Manager (m/f/d)!
enables companies to become digital pioneers in B2B, Unified Commerce, B2C, and marketplaces. The innovative platform-as-a-service solution with over 50 API-based packaged business capabilities (PBC) is cloud-native, and its flexibility makes it attractive for companies and developers.
The Spryker Cloud Commerce OS has empowered 150+ companies to manage transactions worldwide. It is trusted by brands such as Toyota, Hilti, Lekkerland, Hero, Rose Bikes, and Prym.
Our modern offices are located in the digital metropolises of Berlin and Hamburg and other locations such as Amsterdam and New York. We are taking new markets by storm!
The international Spryker team is constantly working with new, exciting customers, technologies, innovative approaches and is looking for talented people who want to revolutionize the digital commerce world with us.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY – 5 REASONS TO JOIN THE SPRYKER HERD
- We integrate work into our lives, not the other way around: To be your most productive, creative, and amazing self, make use of our work from anywhere policy, benefit from flexible and unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours from 6 am to 10 pm. We offer fresh fruits, healthy cereals, and cool drinks in our newly designed offices to support your health. Benefit from our remote budget and monthly internet subsidiary and set up your own personalized mobile office.
- We challenge and grow: Our mission is to provide each Sprykee with a framework for holistic and regular 360° feedback as well as for personal and professional development, enabling you to master daily challenges and continuously develop your own skills further via self-learning tools and training. To invest in your future, we offer a company pension scheme and free language classes.
- We focus on our vision: Join an ambitious global journey, work and collaborate with masterminds and best-in-class colleagues while enjoying trust, flexibility, and full ownership to excel in an outcome-oriented environment. Go green with us, Spryker is a climate-neutral company, and together with our employees, we support climate action projects. Grasp our vision even better during our regular all-hands and executive Q&A sessions.
- We celebrate our success: Knowledge sharing sessions, digital Yoga and work-out classes, thanksgiving dinners, “Glühwein” nights, regular “herd events” such as cocktail mixing workshops, BBQ, movie nights, and many more allow you to get in touch and exchange with colleagues living the Spryker spirit and never stop learning.
- We live and breathe innovation: Constant innovation is not only essential to our product but also the key to our DNA in all business areas. Choose between the newest hardware versions, e.g., Mac or Lenovo laptops, and work on the latest business models and technologies. We strive for excellence in everything we do, so help us by providing feedback and suggestions via regular internal pulse surveys.