Let’s build the world’s best meeting app for groups together.
🧠 Highly complex tech challenge
🕹️ Fun & innovative product that users love
📈 Hypergrowth, disruption & gigantic market
🤝 Brave & transparent company culture
💰 Attractive compensation & perks
🙌🏽 Personal development budget
🛬 Relocation & visa sponsorship
Wonder is poised for growth and needs an action-oriented growth leader to drive conversion across the purchase funnel.
We’ve been growing organically at incredible rates and now is the time to turn on our growth muscles. For someone interested in taking initiative, embracing high levels of responsibility and autonomy, and getting to balance both strategy and execution, this role offers a unique chance to directly influence top priorities at the company.
If you have experience working with significant budgets and the skills to identify and execute growth opportunities, we want you on our team!
Within your first 3 months you will:
- Onboard to the cross-functional team and growth process, familiarize with Wonder’s growth goals and current purchase funnel, and begin strategizing opportunity areas
- Lead marketing growth experiments to meet Wonder OKR goals: Develop hypotheses, execute tests, analyze results, and recommend next steps
- Become a leading member of the growth team and point person on marketing initiatives to identify new opportunities, align priorities, execute experiments across the purchase funnel, and analyze results for continuous optimization
Your responsibilities & impact
- Use data and insights to identify opportunity areas in the purchase funnel
- Collaboratively design and execute marketing growth experiments end-to-end
- Analyze and communicate experiment results and advise on next steps
- Clearly and concisely communicate and align work across the company
- Manage and work closely with our external performance marketing agency to optimize paid advertising
- Ability to take initiative and ownership in their work
- 3+ years experience driving growth at a startup and leading performance marketing
- Experienced in optimizing conversion across different phases of the purchase funnel
- Familiar with growth experiments and able to effectively execute in sprints
- Fluent and comfortable using data to set metrics and analyze results
- Excellent understanding of growth experimentation and A/B testing
- Strong strategic thinker and able to prioritize
- Previous experience working with social media management systems and analytics platforms
- Strong communicator who can work across organizational boundaries building relationships with a broad range of peers and executives
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage projects independently