Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a talented Recruiter to help with our global expansion.
This role will imply working for our strategic roles across a variety of functions and locations:
Domains: mostly Business, Marketing, Operations, etc.
Seniority levels: from mid level to leadership hires.
We are expanding our Talent Acquisition team and open to strong candidates with a variety of hiring backgrounds – can be Business, Marketing, Operations, Corporate, etc.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business partners.
Please note that the location is indicated just for reference, the role can be outside of the specified location.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) – not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- 3-6+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Experience working internationally bringing top-tier Senior/Strategic talent would be great
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Able to operate within the fast-pace environment, handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Skilled with modern tech sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Positive on crypto
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire