We’re a team of innovators, strategists, and problem-solvers dedicated to helping our clients connect human answers to business questions. With a culture that values collaboration, creativity, and personal growth, we’re looking for a (Senior) HR Generalist, Europe (m/w/d) ready to join us in making a real impact. We are SAGO. Passionate and inspired thinkers, who celebrate our wins. Vibrant Leaders who empower our colleagues and innovate the Market Research industry. Curious learners, constantly finding new ways to transform. Bold thinkers and doers who don’t do status-quo. Authentic team members who show up to work every day being ourselves, never afraid of new ideas or opinions, because we believe they matter.
As a global leader in market research and data solutions, Sago is committed to connecting human answers to business questions. The world is transforming, and Sago is continuously reaching new heights, redefining our solutions beyond our clients’ wildest expectations, and making it smarter, faster, and easier to gain insights that matter. We have done it for over 55 years with the brightest minds, and we are looking for more trailblazers who will help us pave new paths that connect our clients with audiences around the world.
As a (Senior) HR Generalist, Europe (m/w/d) you will work very closely with the VP, HR and the HR team providing support in a wide variety of HR processes for France, UK, Germany and Spain. This is a remote position and can be filled in any of the following countries: Spain, France, Germany or the UK. You will have the opportunity to travel within these countries.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Strategic Partnership: Act as a trusted partner to managers, collaborating on the development and implementation of effective HR processes, including Talent Acquisition, Performance Appraisals, Retention Strategies, Career Planning, and Employee Relations.
- Managerial Guidance: Coach, support, and guide managers in applying HR policies and practices, leadership development, conflict resolution, and the execution of programs for employee development.
- Employee Support: Serve as the primary contact person for employees, establishing a reputation as a respected and trustworthy resource across all levels of the company.
- Operational Management: Manage day-to-day HR operations, handling administrative tasks such as employment contracts, promotion letters, and employee guidelines. Oversee the HR software for European countries.
- Recruitment Excellence: Take charge of the entire recruitment cycle, ensuring a seamless and efficient process that attracts top-tier talent.
- Employee Engagement: Proactively assess employee engagement and implement retention strategies collaboratively with the HR team to foster a positive and motivated workforce.
- Compensation & Benefits: Ensure employee compensation and benefits is in line with comparable industry benchmarks.
- HR Project Ownership: Lead and drive various European and global HR projects, contributing to the continuous improvement and innovation of HR practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a (Senior) HR Generalist (m/w/d) across a variety of HR disciplines
- Mandatory experience and expertise in French and Spanish labour law.
- Proven experience working with a French works council is a significant advantage.
- Proven ability to build trusted relationship with management as well as employees, also in an international environment.
- Fluency in both French and English is mandatory. Proficiency in German and/or Spanish is a strong plus.
- Experience in working with HR software such as UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) and/or Workable is advantageous.
- Willingness to travel within Europe as needed to support HR initiatives and build connections across different locations.
- Solutions-driven. You believe there is a way you can solve any challenge. You understand and are energized by the impact of ensuring employee needs are constantly met. You take pride in delivering timely and thorough service and outstanding follow-up.
- Integrity: You understand how to handle confidential information and sensitive issues.
- Agile: You are an expert multi-tasker, independently prioritizing and ensuring all needs are met. You keep calm even when there is a lot to do.
- Talented: You are a true strategist and have superior verbal and written communication skills, representing us well in all you do.
- Empathetic and engaging: You connect well with employees and understand their needs. You have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Dynamic Global Environment: Join a dynamic, fast-growing, and global company where you can thrive in a dynamic and evolving professional landscape.
- Diverse HR Topics: Engage with a wide range of HR topics, including talent acquisition, learning & development, labor law, coaching, and more, providing a comprehensive and enriching experience.
- Strategic Impact: Seize the chance to actively contribute to the development and implementation of new HR strategies and participate in international HR projects, influencing the company’s global HR landscape.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Enjoy a variety of company benefits designed to support your well-being, professional growth, and work-life balance.
- Multicultural Work Environment: Thrive in a pleasant multicultural working environment with a great team spirit, fostering collaboration and diversity.
- Flat Hierarchies: Experience flat hierarchies and short decision paths, facilitating efficient communication and a collaborative work culture.
- Travel Opportunities: Take advantage of the opportunity to travel within Europe, including visits to the UK, France, Spain, and Germany, expanding your horizons and contributing to a global perspective.
SAGO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.