Inspectorio is a cloud-based SaaS solution focused on creating a dynamic and risk-assessment based Quality and Compliance program with the goal of generating more sustainable and transparent supply chains. Our network is a one-stop-shop platform where all key stakeholders in the production process can connect to execute, monitor, and report on Quality and Compliance activities.
Our products provide digitization, automation, transparency, and traceability, with a strong focus on advanced analytics & Machine Learning. This enables us to leverage customer data for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
Founded in 2016, Inspectorio set out to revolutionize the supply chain industry. Today, we work with many of the world’s leading brands and retailers, and over thousands of vendor and factory organizations across the globe to bring unparalleled levels of visibility, transparency, and accuracy to their quality, sustainability, and compliance initiatives!
We are looking for a talented Graphic Design Expert to join our global marketing team.
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for producing graphic and video assets and developing and maintaining Inspectorio’s visual identity.
With demonstrated capabilities in problem-solving, the Senior Graphic Designer will form an integral part of our Global Marketing team – providing creative direction and design advice to ensure Inspectorio’s brand is consistent across all marketing and customer channels.
This is a hands-on role where you will design materials, such as infographics, social images, ad banners, and other graphics. You will also be the owner of our brand guidelines.
- Manage Inspectorio’s design/brand guidelines to improve the brand experience
- Design materials such as infographics, sales materials, ad banners (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.), social media images, email/website call to actions, pitch decks, HTML5 ads and other marketing design-related items
- Create videos such as product demonstration videos, promotional videos, editing webinars into short clips, social media videos and adding visual elements to videos
- Work with the marketing team to improve the website’s visual style including major website pages
- Create trade show mockups/layouts
- Storage and maintenance of electronic files, including design elements library, image library, staff photo library and various other design assets
- Create idents/brand identity elements
- 5+ years of experience as a graphic designer, building assets and collateral in different online and offline formats
- Very strong video ability (editing and end-to-end producing)
- Extraordinarily typography skills – you make things engaging and easy to read
- You are used to effective, timely, and accurate workflow management (we use Asana as our project management tool)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or similar
- Experience with PowerPoint design, Google Slide design, or similar
- Proficient in vector illustration and image editing
- Experience with SaaS marketing collateral is an asset
- Experience working in a global company is an asset
- An understanding of conversion rate optimization and not just design is an asset
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to leverage minimalist design principles when required
Why it would be awesome to work with us
At Inspectorio, we only work with the best of the best. That’s why, if we invite you to join us, it’s because we recognize your amazing skills, value, and potential. It probably wasn’t easy for you to become this awesome, so we make sure to reward you for it.
Full Project Ownership
Are you an inventor? Want to start a new internship program? How about a soccer tournament? Or a whole new department within the company? Whatever it is that you want to do, we’re here to listen, and if your idea is good, we’ll give you all the resources you need to make it happen. When any Inspectorian wins, we all win.
Personal and Professional Growth
Inspectorians are our most valuable resource, so we make sure to invest heavily in them. All Inspectorians are eligible for funding to attend conferences, take courses, present their research, and more. This on top of the continuous mentoring and guidance you’ll receive guarantees you’ll grow as a professional and as a human while at Inspectorio.
Fun, Fun, Fun
We put our money where your smiles are. Company-sponsored trips, weekly parties, sporting events, and more. We make sure that Inspectorians enjoy coming to work by promoting as much fun as we can.
International Work Experience
We are going to take over the world…. Perhaps not quite, but we are a global company that thrives from the interactions between our different offices. Join us to work alongside Belarusians in Vietnam, Mexicans in Minsk, Filipinos in China and more.
We pursue mastery and craftmanship. “Good enough” is our enemy.
We have a thirst and desire for knowledge and continuous improvement because there’s always an opportunity to be better.
We always find time to help and learn from others.
We act independently when we recognize an opportunity for improvement.
We seek guidance, alignment, and clear goals instead of orders or hand-holding.
We self-assess the quality and impact of our work, identify opportunities to improve and make changes proactively.
We share our opinion and insights, even if it’s uncomfortable.
We are candid and direct with everyone we work with.
We are willing to experiment and try something new, even if we’re not sure it will succeed.
We crave opportunities to learn from the people around us.
We focus on listening to other perspectives because we know we don’t have all the answers or best solutions.
We recognize that vanity and ego are the enemies of great ideas and outstanding products.