What’s the opportunity?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven and self-motivated Senior Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic, collaborative and remote-first Qualio team!
As part of our exciting expansion plans, we are looking to bring on board Senior Full Stack Developers who will be joining our ever-growing, passionate Engineering team (with the added bonus of a great sense of humour!). You will be working on cutting-edge, industry-leading products to deliver new features and customer value with plenty of opportunities to work on both brownfield and greenfield product developments. You will be an active influencer in technical discussions and drive real value and contribution to the evolution of our internal systems and processes. We pride ourselves on using modern technologies and therefore, are predominantly a python shop, but we also use TypeScript, Node.js, React/AngularJS, AWS and complex APIs but we’re open to developers who have expertise in different languages as long as you’re open to learning!
If you’re a developer who’s looking for a full-stack opportunity in a very progressive, fast-paced and collaborative company where you can drive change and make a huge impact – we would love to hear from you!
Who are Qualio?
We are a tech start-up that is the first cloud quality management software for the entire Life Sciences ecosystem (something we’re super proud of!). Medical device and pharmaceutical companies need a secure and scalable quality management system with the flexibility to support their evolving needs. Qualio meets that challenge by cutting through the complexity to optimize and automate critical quality processes.
With a remote-first, office agnostic approach, the Qualio team is distributed across North America and Europe.
What do we value in our developers?
At Qualio, the engineering department is responsible for the “what” and the “how”. “What” as in what should we build for our customers. “How” as in how do we delivery and operate the solution. We are a group of independent teams, each with their own vertical area of ownership.
We are working together to deliver on Qualio’s brand promise – “An easy, scalable and trusted QMS”. In order to make this a reality, we value a number of things:
- Iterative development – Solutions are delivered as a collection of small pieces. No big bangs.
- Test-driven development
- Clean code
- Automation in all its forms – tests, infrastructure, build and deploy – everything
- “Done” means it’s in the hands of customers
What we’d like from you
- You have over 5 years of professional software development experience.
- You have at least 3 years experience building production applications using one or more of the following: Python, Typescript, Node.js, GraphQL, Apollo
- Proficiency in at least one Python framework
- Experience developing against one or more of the following AWS services CloudWatch Events, Lambda, DynamoDB , SNS, SQS, CloudWatch Metrics, CloudWatch Alarms, X-Ray
- Proficiency in relational databases (PostgreSQL is preferred).
- Exposure to any of the following Elasticsearch, Containers / Docker
- Proficiency in Celery, REST APIs, e2e and unit testing and Hands-on Git experience.
- Proficiency in: AngularJS, React/Redux.
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn concepts of GraphQL APIs.
- You live and work in an EU country without visa restrictions.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a proactive and positive attitude in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You are passionate about problem-solving and excited to solve problems.
Why should I choose Qualio?
- Contribute to something life-changing: We have a great mission to build easy, scalable and trusted products that genuinely make a difference in helping life-saving products get to market and you get to play a huge part in that
- We are super proud of our culture: We have a growing team of truly great, dynamic and genuine people who has strong values around communication and collaboration
- Autonomous working environment: we value the employees we hire and that means no micro-managing, our employees have the autonomy to make their own role a success
- Strong reward & recognition culture
- Fun company retreats twice a year: As a remote company, we want all teammates to have the opportunity to meet face to face with each other, helping us stay connected in our remote environment.
- Complete remote-based role: Enjoy contributing to the success of Qualio from the comfort of your own home
- Did we mention we offer UNLIMITED holiday / PTO?!: Yes, really. Having a work/life balance is incredibly important if you’re going to function at your best.
- Professional development stipend: “Always Curious” is one of our core values, so we’re invested in the growth and development of our teammates.
- Working space allowance/home office budget: We want to ensure your workspace is as comfortable and productive as possible, so we help you make that happen.
- Stock Options + a Competitive Salary!
Find the latest work from home jobs here > euremotejobs.com/jobs/