About us 👇🏼
At lempire, we’re a passionate team on a mission to help individuals and businesses grow.
As a B2B SaaS company, valued at $150 million, we offer an array of products:
🔵 lemlist: our platform designed to assist people in personalising their outreach and securing more meetings with leads.
🟠 lemwarm: our premier deliverability tool on the market that assists users in keeping their emails out of the spam folder.
🔴 lemcal: our scheduling tool complete with personalised booking page to arrange meetings 2X faster.
🟣 Taplio & Tweet Hunter: our tools aimed at building strong personal brands on LinkedIn & Twitter.
Plus, 2 more products launching in 2024.
At lempire, we also believe in fostering a sense of community. We achieve this by bringing like-minded people together through our online community and onsite events.
Additionally, we provide free online learning resources, all with the goal of helping our audiences grow their businesses exponentially faster.
Our mantra: Keep growing! We live by it each and every day.
✨ Job description
Your main missions will be:
- Design and develop new features from scratch, both on the frontend and backend, Independently developing new features that enhance user experience and increase product functionality.
- Stepping into the role of technical lead within your squad, driving excellence and setting standards.
- Improve the code base with refactoring, bug fixes, and optimization
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Help the customer support team on technical issues, providing prompt and effective solutions
- Facilitating knowledge sharing and capacity building by training fellow developers, enhancing overall team competency and productivity.
- Within 3 months you will have
- Successfully onboarded and integrated into the team
- Developed a deep understanding of our B2B SaaS products and their technical requirements
- Contributed to the development of new features and improvements to our existing code base
- Within 12 months you will have
- Played a key role in the development and delivery of multiple successful projects
- Made significant contributions to the optimization and scalability of our software products
- What’s in it for you?
- Work in a profitable, bootstrapped, and high-growth company that doesn’t rely on external funding to live.
- You will have the opportunity to make a lasting impact on a suite of products that are changing the game in multiple industries.
- Work with passionate senior engineers who share their knowledge and expertise
- Great ownership of your work. You will be part of a dynamic, innovative, and passionate team that respects autonomy and encourages individual input.
- No endless meetings
- Full remote policy
- You will grow professionally and personally, enhancing your technical skills and expanding your global network.
🎯 Preferred experience
- Must have
- You have a proven track record in building and maintaining web applications.
- You have a robust understanding of NodeJS and MongoDB
- You’re able to work independently and take ownership of complex projects
- You’re a fast learner
- You’re comfortable with the agile methodologies
- You like to communicate
- You like to work remotely, slack and Notion are your best friends
- You are adaptable and like to discover new things and you can work on front-end integration, back-end development, mongo optimization, customer support, and more
- You speak French and English and you are in the French timezone
- Nice to have
- You’re comfortable with MeteorJS, Mocha, PSQL
- You have a first experience in B2B SaaS startup
- You are self-taught, you have been developing personal projects since you were a child or in the evenings and weekends. This is not mandatory but a big plus for us, we are all passionate about programming and like to create things, both at work and outside
🎁 Additional Information
- 💰 60K€ – 80K€ + bonuses
- ⛺️ Where you live, and work is totally up to you – we do have an office in Paris if you enjoy life at the office 🇫🇷
- 📈 Profit sharing: When lempire wins, all team members share the profits
- 🩺 Alan Blue: Comprehensive 100% premium medical coverage for you and your family
- 🧠 Alan Mind: Premier mental health service
- 🍽️ Swile Meal Tickets: Enjoy daily meal tickets to fuel productivity
- 🚌 Navigo Card: Seamless commuting with a 100% covered Navigo card
- 🏡 Full-remote Work Setup: A well-funded home office budget to ensure seamless remote work
- 🤓 Bat(wo)man fund: Your dedicated budget for learning and development
- 💻 Gear: Get a laptop + tools and equipment you need for your job
- ✈️ Team building: We all meet once per year at really cool places around the world (you can check our video here 😉 )
⚙️ Recruitment process
- Phone screening
- Interview with Mickael, our CTO
- Technical test in 2 steps
- one exercise to do at home
- Interview with your future teammates
- Interview with our COO
€60,000 – €80,000 a year