Who we are
Hi! We are that super-groundbreaking technology provider you’ve probably never heard of! Our flagship product, the PhotoEditor SDK is a fully customizable photo editing solution for web and mobile platforms that is being used by marvelously big brands like Amazon, Disney, and hundreds of other companies around the world. Our products for photo and video editing are world-class and market leaders, and we’re damn proud of it.💪
Where we work
Our office is in the very heart of Bochum, but our team is working wherever they can thrive. From Bochum over Berlin, at the seaside or beyond the hills. We give you the freedom and tools to choose where you work best. We are currently on our way to become a remote-first company. We won’t get back to the old normal, as we don’t believe in an old normal.
Why we need you
We’ve become a quite buzzy startup in tech circles but we want to be a lot more than the buzz. Therefore we merged the talents of our team, bringing together the best of design, arts, and tech. After successfully developing our SDK flagships over the past years, we’re going back to our roots and to what we are best at – creating the best development experience possible. And that’s where you step in.
What you’ll do
- Join us at magical times where you’ll play a pivotal role in further developing and improving our UI development utilizing your expertise implementing React components and workflows.
- We’re currently in a phase of maintaining, fine-tuning and improving the status quo of our SDKs, and bethink of what we assume to be most important – improving the developer experience and ease to use.
- You’ll build and implement pixel perfect React UIs, enhance our core technology with new features and core concepts, integrate it in other tool kits and support our customers with the integration.
- You’ll collaborate with your fellow designer colleagues to directly convert components and interactively shape the UI together.
- You’ll provide technical leadership on React frontend and UI development and mentor our team on best practices around frontend technologies.
This might be a job for you if you …
- have expertise developing professional Frontends in React, Angular, VueJS or similar,
- have a passion for technology and design, and maybe are interested in new fields like creative coding
- have experience with state management libraries such as Redux or MobX, as well as the React testing library or Cypress
- are passionate about developing creative tools that help create stunning content
- like to work self-sufficient and feel comfortable with jumping in at the deep and, but that’s okay, ’cause you are convivial fellow and social butterfly 🦋
We are a razor-sharp team of coders and designers that’ll be always by your side to code, create and collaborate and together with you to always have the edge over everybody else. We are open about technology choices, and we like to tinker with the new stuff. So, the odds are overwhelming that, no matter what you like, you’ll find a place here to run free your affinity for cutting-edge technologies.
You should include these in your application
We don’t need a novel as a cover letter. A polished CV or your LinkedIn profile can be a safe bet. But, we are far more interested in the projects you’ve been working on, some code, or anything that you want to show us. Rise above the noise. Surprise us.
All the latest remote jobs are here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/