Please note we do not accept unsolicited submissions of resumes/CVs from agencies or headhunters and will not pay fees to any agency or company that does not have a signed agreement and ongoing collaboration with Noice.
Noice’s “Social Content meets Multiplayer Game” platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favourite content creators. What is today on current social platforms lean back, passive media consumption becomes on Noice lean forward, highly engaging multiplayer gaming. Noice is backed by founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, developed for years in stealth mode, thoroughly validated with players and content creators and launching very soon.
We aim to grow Noice to tens of millions of users and hundreds of thousands of content creators within three years. And this is where you come in.
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Developer with strong experience in developing feature-rich, highly polished and “juicy” user interfaces for consumer services and/or games on mobile and/or desktop utilizing React Native.
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build groundbreaking new consumer service comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a high-potential startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in Finland and are open to local or remote candidates, who are based a maximum of two timezones away from Helsinki time (CET+1).
What you’ll be doing
- Create engaging and juicy user interfaces for desktop and mobile clients as a key member of our experienced frontend engineering team
- Collaborate with UX and game designers to translate designs productively to well-architected and easy-to-maintain user interface implementations
- Work closely with backend engineers to define APIs and protocols and to build on backend services built for large scale
What we are looking for
- You are highly proficient in React Native or a similar Native mobile development language
- You have strong hands-on experience in developing feature-rich, engaging and polished user interfaces for both Android and iOS
- You are well-versed with unit testing and other quality practices
- You are a creative software developer who enjoys taking on new challenges to learn
- You know how to effectively get things done in a small agile team building new software services
- You can clearly and proactively communicate your ideas and solutions and talk about them with the team in English
We appreciate also
- Experience developing with React, Typescript, GraphQL
- Expertise in developing for desktop clients
- Experience in working with 3D user interfaces
- Experience or insights into the gaming industry, especially free-to-play games (Note: you don’t need any previous industry experience)
- Experience in building new software products from scratch
- Experience in working with modern cloud infrastructure and tooling (GCP, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Experience in distributed application development, microservices or event based communication
A definite plus if you have
- Experience with Three.js
- Experience with native mobile application development
- Performance management experience
- State management experience
- UX design experience
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
First and foremost, at Noice you get to design and build a cutting-edge platform that merges highly engaging game and metagame systems together with a fresh take on social and user-generated content. You will be developing a new platform from scratch using the latest technologies and working with a motivated, proactive and experienced team that has already built large software services, social platforms and an extremely high global scale.
You will join Noice for much more than just working in a specified role. You will join early on in our mission and will participate and contribute to designing Noice, helping us improve how we work and taking ownership. We want to learn from you and share our learnings with you.