With a staggering million visits per month, our web application is already a success, but the untapped potential within it promises even greater possibilities! That’s why we’re building a highly-skilled team of full-stack engineers to transform its current structure into a modern, scalable platform. This transformation will involve a progressive modernization, ensuring it complements the success of our YAZIO app. Balancing long-term sustainability and immediate, pragmatic solutions, you’ll be at the forefront of this operation, making a significant impact on a core business asset. If you’ve mastered similar transitions before and can’t wait to substantially contribute to YAZIO’s further growth, this is the right role for you.
This job is 100% remote and can be based in Germany, Italy, Spain, Portugal or the U.K.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Front-End Engineer, ideally with experience in a similar transition
- Strong proficiency in modern Nuxt.js (Vue.js); additional experience in React JS is a strong plus (satellite websites are powered by Gatsby)
- Solid experience in responsive design optimized for smartphones, SEO principles, and addressing cross-browser compatibility issues
- Familiarity with unit and integration tests
- Good understanding of containerized environments and building pipelines
- Ability to balance long-term technical viability with pragmatic solutions that deliver value
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- A good understanding of the business implications of technical decisions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
SOUND LIKE YOU?
Ready to take YAZIO to the next level together and help people all over the world lead healthier lives?
We look forward to receiving your application, including:
- Your CV
- A few lines or a short video explaining who you are and why you want to work at YAZIO
- Feel free to share something that shows us a little more about your work
YAZIO was founded in 2014 and, with millions of users, YAZIO is one of the most successful nutrition apps in the world. YAZIO has a mission: To help as many people as possible live healthier lives through better nutrition. With users in more than 150 countries, we’re well on our way to accomplishing this goal. As a remote-first company, we promote a modern form of employment in which our team works together across several cities and countries.
Find out more about our team, our application process and open positions here: www.yazio.com/en/jobs