💸 55-77k+ EUR per year (or local currency equivalent) full time B2B contract
🌎 Fully remote working from anywhere in Europe!
🏖 33 Days Paid Leave
✨ Exciting products, millions of users, sold to global brands
💻 M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent
💡 Latest tech stack and tools
work with globally-recognised clients in the US TV industry on extraordinary digital and marketing projects. Every day we produce work that is innovative, challenging and enjoyed by millions of people!
We’re looking for an amazing Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team. You’ll be working with the latest technologies using the latest equipment of your choice.
You’ll be working with a friendly, talented team and have the opportunity to grow and lead both technically and in managing others. If the idea of a fast-paced, dynamic role with tonnes of opportunity for change, responsibility and innovation sounds exciting to you, then read on!
Founded in 2008, we are an international team that works with incredible clients all over the world, particularly in the US TV industry.
Whether it’s developing our own products, producing engaging social content en masse, or designing and delivering services to help our clients work more efficiently, our work is varied, exciting and at the very forefront of the latest technology and trends.
Currently, we are a growing team of 100+ people but still looking for new colleagues who make an impact and believe in the same ideas and values as we do.
What can you expect?
You’ll be creating great user experiences from Figma designs by working with designers and other developers, and writing accessible and reliable front end code that works efficiently on all modern browsers.
- Working on websites for some of the biggest names in the US entertainment industry, as well as working on our own products like Storyteller.
- Working with the latest web technologies, this mostly means HTML, CSS, JS, React and TypeScript.
- Contributing to our internal front-end SDK.
- Working with build tools like NPM and Webpack.
- Using Git and GitHub to collaborate on code.
- Using tools like Storybook to build and test components.
- Using Trello, Slack and Zoom to communicate with team members.
- Working with designers and other developers to build websites from specs produced in Figma.
- Testing your code on different browsers and devices.
- Testing and measuring performance using tools like Lighthouse.
- Learning and improving upon our internal coding standards.
- Self-evaluating and reviewing your own work, as well as providing feedback on code written by other team members.
- Developing your own skills by learning from other team members and through independent research.
- Deciding when to use an NPM packages, which package to use or whether to write your own code, and sharing your decision making process.
What’s important for us:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role, including at least 1 year of experience working with React
- A relevant degree, we may consider additional professional experience in lieu of a degree.
- Excellent HTML, CSS and JS fundamentals – can write semantic and accessible HTML, and build websites that are performant on modern browsers and devices.
- Experience using component driven development to efficiently craft first-class web experiences.
- A desire to build fantastic user experiences on the web.
- Know how to write CSS and have experience using at least one methodology for keeping it maintainable, we normally use ITCSS with SCSS and component driven development.
- Ability to learn and apply best practices during development for the purpose of keeping code maintainable, readable and performant.
- Has an interest in creating well-crafted user experiences, an interest in UI/UX design is a bonus too.
What’s nice to have:
- Understanding of progressive enhancement and uses it to habitually build the best user experiences for the most users possible.
- Some React experience is desirable, if you don’t have React experience you must be keen to learn.
- Experience using unit tests or experience with test driven development.
YOUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Modern tech stack
We adopt the latest technologies – .NET 5 (moving to .NET 6 right now!), Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework Core, Hangfire, Azure, Terraform on the backend and React, Redux, SASS on the frontend, Swift and Kotlin on mobile – constantly looking for the best tools and solutions.
Agility & Openness for Ideas
We actively encourage the entire team to share their ideas, with that in mind we regularly adopt and implement suggestions across the company, you’re the specialist here!
Operating with the agility of a high growth start-up, alongside the support you can expect from a larger organisation means we encourage quick decision making and a responsive, adaptive culture.
We believe that great teams are built by a mixture of personality and skills, we’re an international team with more than 100 people onboard, the technical team counts around 30 specialists, and half of them are senior developers. We’re looking for people with a passion for what they do – just be yourself!
We’re an international team with more than 100 people onboard and we come from a mix of the biggest names in tech, to innovative start-ups and everything in between.
60-70% of our daily tasks are new features development, we care a lot about quality assurance, that’s why we enlarge our QA team.
We’ll provide you with a high-end M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent as well as top of the range monitors, headphones, a keyboard, mouse and whatever you need to feel comfortable at work.
We’re a remote-first company and support 100% remote working for this role. We have flexible working hours so you can start your day anytime between 8am and 11am.
Joining us means becoming an integral part of the whole team no matter where we’re physically working, we have a number of initiatives to create a team environment regardless of geographic location.
- 33 days of paid time off
- High end laptop of your choice – M1 Max MacBook Pro or PC equivalent, it’s up to you!
- Top of the range monitors, headphones, keyboard, mouse and gel rests
- Training and development opportunities
- Full refund for a trip to Edinburgh – we would love to meet you in person and meet from time to time in Poland or Scotland 😉
First, you will be invited for a 30-minute pre-interview via Zoom. We usually ask about your previous experience, future career path and motivation for changing your job, as well as provide you with more details about our projects and working in our team.
If the interview goes well, we will invite you to a second step – a technical task. The last step is the final interview (60 minutes) with Andy, our Client Services Director and Pete, Senior Developer – it’s a mix of technical and culture-fit questions.
And that’s it!