Job Title – Enterprise Partner Engagement Manager – Europe
Package: 45-55K Pound OTE: 75-80k Pound
Vygo is changing the future of the multi-billion dollar higher edtech industry by transforming the way students and universities engage with support services. We’re looking for driven, creative candidates with a background in growing and managing a high-performance sales team within high growth tech organisations. You will have the opportunity to work in a startup environment, directly contributing to the company’s success, which recently raised $4M in Series A funding. If you’re looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career at a high growth company with a high level of autonomy, we would love to hear from you.
You will be part of a team that pushes boundaries to provide the most efficient learning support experience for higher-ed institutions worldwide.
Our benefits aim to support a healthy work-life balance and cultivate a company culture where you can bring your whole, human self to work. We’ve always believed in hiring the most incredible people and treating them right. We know that the more diverse we are, the more diverse our ideas will be and when we openly welcome those ideas, our environment is better, and our business is stronger.
Work when, where and how you want – as long as you get the job done, you’re free to choose how you do it. We value people over process – and we back that up with flexible work arrangements. We take career growth seriously. So if there’s something you want to upskill in, you’ll be supported all the way and can enjoy benefits for Professional Development for courses, seminars, events – anything you want!
We are a team dedicated to making a difference and getting results – but we love to enjoy ourselves too. From team hangouts, lunches, coffee catch-ups and drinks to playing online games together, we maintain a culture where you can relax and have fun while getting to know the team, even remotely.
Roles and Responsibilities
● New client acquisition – 80% of the time
● Managing existing clients – 20% of the time
● Annual Revenue Target: 450K AUD
● Autonomous, self-starter, problem solver, experienced SaaS sales professional. ● Reporting line: Jamie Lobo (Head of Partner Engagement)
– This is a business development role – the number one priority is to generate new revenue for the business.
– Develop sales acquisition strategies to acquire new clients and grow market share in the Edtech space
– Develop and execute outreach methodologies through email, cold calling, EDMs and other networking avenues to engage with potential clients
– Independently research and identify target prospects through various channels. – Build a large and scalable pipeline through outbound and inbound sales leads to reach and exceed annual sales target.
– Organise and meet with multi-level stakeholders to engage and influence all decision-makers and executives
– Maintain and grow existing top, high-value clients through client-specific retention strategies and initiatives
– Identify clear, concise and granular customer needs through a structured sales process to tailor Vygo’s product solutions to them.
– Build industry contacts with executives and other influential members of the industry Prepare and present multiple complex sales presentations to different levels of stakeholders according to their needs and influence on the decision-making process.
– Be an advocate and expert in the market of Vygo’s product, vision and value proposition. – Utilise and work with post-sales implementation teams to execute project plans for the successful implementation of solutions sold to clients
– Wear multiple hats within the business and adapt to changing roles and responsibilities as the business grows
● Five years minimum of sales experience as a top performer, preferably in a business development role at a fast-paced, SaaS company
● Problem-solving self-starter
● Thrive in a goal-oriented environment
● Be flexible and adaptable to changing conditions at a fast-paced, growing company.
● Have a demonstrated ability to engineer and optimise systems and processes autonomously
● Ability to learn quickly, and you are always searching for ways to expand your knowledge.
● Helping your employees grow and move to their next challenge excites you
● Familiarity with tools such as Slack, Hubspot, G-Suite of Tools, Gong/Chorus, LinkedIn Navigator
● Challenger Sales Methodology – or similar
● Previous experience in the Edtech sector is highly regarded
● Preferable is a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field