What you need to succeed:
- Complete mastery of Google Analytics 4 (GA4 certification is recommended but not mandatory).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in data analysis.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related fields.
- Prior experience in the B2C sector, preferably in e-commerce or marketplace.
- Strong technical knowledge and programming skills.
- Advanced experience in SQL and solid knowledge of data visualization tools.
- Extensive practical knowledge in AB Testing.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- High proficiency in English.
- A true 4-day working week (because we love what we do, but we also love time off!)
- Competitive compensation package
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Gym Sponsorship: Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Spain with a subsidized Gympass membership
- Remote work
- We will set you up for success: Choose between a brand new computer from either Apple or Windows, screen, keyboard, mouse and mouse pad
- Career progression opportunities – We want you to grow as we grow!
- 200€ of credit in all Hellotickets events and experiences
- Diverse and fun start-up environment
Hellotickets is a leading global platform and passionate provider of travel experiences, tours and activities, helping explorers from 15 countries find their way to more wonder in the world.
Founded in 2017 by industry veterans Jorge Díaz Largo and Alberto Martinez, the brand is built on the belief that travel experiences and the emotions they inspire result in lives lived more fully, lives lived large. And living large is what we all should do.
Resolutely focused on the live large experience, Hellotickets is based on a 4-day workweek and full remote model, with a team of over 70 employees living around the world.
Hellotickets is supported by early stage growth experts including Chris Colbert, Former Managing Director of the Harvard Innovation Labs, Pillar VC, a top U.S. venture capital firm, and Techstars, one of the biggest success accelerators in the world.