What is VEED.IO?
At VEED, our mission is to make video creation accessible to anyone.
No hard-to-use equipment, painful learning curve, or keeping track of multiple subscriptions to take your ideas from record → share. With VEED, you can do this with a single tool.
In just a few years, we’ve gone from one user to millions. From no revenue to $12M+ ARR. From bootstrapped to backed by Sequoia, one of the biggest VC firms in the world. From a team of two to a team of 180+. And we’re seeking more talented, motivated and entrepreneurial individuals to join our growing team.
About the team
The Growth team at VEED is a cross-functional team with focus on new customer growth. Growth at VEED champions acquisition at different moments of the user journey as well as for different business units –one of them is B2B/Enterprise. You will work closely with other growth & sales teams as well as cross-functional stakeholders to drive massive impact for VEED.
About the role
You’ll join as a Senior Demand Generation Manager for Growth within VEED.
Your core mission will be to own end-to-end lead generation, and you will oversee Paid and optimizations initiatives that drive B2B/Enterprise customer acquisition, including but not limited to Lead Generation via Paid Channels, ABM, as well as the connection between top of the funnel efforts with Sales & CRM processes and opportunities.
We’re looking for someone who can strategically contribute to our Enterprise strategy while having proven experience managing lead generation campaigns, mostly on paid channels.
You’ll work within a cross-functional team alongside Product Marketing, Sales, Data and Product Manager.
What you’ll do
- Own a marketing-sourced pipeline number and implement strategies to meet the monthly and quarterly Enterprise targets
- Prioritise, create and optimize our Lead Generation efforts, using a wide-range of channels and strategies (content, webinars, lead forms, etc.)
- Manage the demand generation budget and allocate resources to achieve short- and long-term goals, optimizing for sustainable growth and ROI
- Utilize and optimize Hubspot to accurately report on campaign and channel performance
- Kickstart our ABM strategy – utilize your expertise to plan and execute targeted Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Lead marketing technology adoption that will enable the team to meet its goals
- Work closely with the CRM team to implement lead nurturing workflows to ensure the success of the lead generation efforts
- Collaborate with SEO to plan content for search engines that attracts and convert B2B/Enterprise needs
- 5+ years in demand generation, growth marketing, or related fields
- Expertise in B2B SaaS startup environments with sales-led or hybrid go-to-market motions
- Strong experience in in PPC, SEM, ABM and content marketing best practices
- Experience with Hubspot and business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Analytical mindset –you’ll dive into the data to report on campaign results, develop new campaign ideas, and constantly iterate and improve programs with a data-driven approach
- Team player with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally to get things done.
- Strong communicator with the ability to speak confidently on both strategy and tactics.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours: We value work-life balance highly!
- Fully remote culture: Work remotely, work from home with your dog, or in a cafe. Our entire team is remote and has always been.
- Monthly subsidy programme: Different people have different needs and therefore value different benefits. Providing this as a subsidy allows you to have the greatest flexibility to apply to what you value most – whether that be to offset the cost of a co-working space, office furniture, childcare, gym membership, etc.
- Unlimited paid holidays: We value that you get more time with your family and friends.
- Home office set-up: We have an IT Equipment program to make sure your home office is adequately setup with IT equipment including laptops, monitors, headsets/earbuds, keyboards and more!
- Mental health benefit: We’ve partnered with Spill to provide all our employees with confidential mental health support.
We think what matters is people. After all, a company is just a group of people. We don’t care about where you’re from, what school you went to or where you worked before. If you’ve done exceptional work, we want to hear from you. Join us on our mission to make creative storytelling with video simple and accessible for everyone.
At VEED we are fully remote, enabling teams and individuals to design their day and integrate work and life. We are currently hiring in multiple locations, including, but not limited to the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Poland and more.