Job Description Summary
The principal role of the Digital service L3 engineer is to lead the technical support to EMEA service zones teams on digital products. Influence and lead digital new products’ introduction within EMEA zones, and last but not the least train our service zones teams on these new digital products.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world
As part of the Health Care Systems EMEA service business, the service HQ Online Center team is providing technical expertise and support to regional services teams.
The Digital OnLine Engineer (Digital Service L3 Engineer) is working at EMEA service OLC headquarter level. He /She reports to the Imaging Service Manager.
The principal role of the Digital service L3 engineer is to lead the technical support to EMEA service zones teams on digital products such as EHL, Imaging Protocol Manager, Digital Expert and more.
Influence and lead digital new products’ introduction within EMEA zones, and last but not the least train our service zones teams on these new digital products.
To this purpose, the digital L3 online engineer will interact with engineering(L4), marketing, and regional counterparts.
The OLC digital L3 engineer duties includes (but are not limited to):
- Technical support of our Field Service Engineers (FSE) and our Region Service Engineers (RSE) on all digital technical subjects within imaging modalities.
- Technical support to our service zones for FMIs & PMs of digital products.
- Technical support to our service zones teams on digital CSOs (Customer satisfaction opportunity) resolutions.
- Participate to digital NPIs (New Product Introduction) in imaging modalities and influence them for “design for service”.
- Lead imaging digital projects & initiatives for EMEA HQ service organization
- Define, and deploy action plan to improve quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction for our imaging digital products.
- Support modalities targets for service productivity, and service labor cost reduction.
- Be the interface of the OLC team with external partner on new digital imaging modalities initiatives.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
- Degree in Engineering or similar
- At least 10 years’ experience in Digital products services.
- Proven leadership skills (experience successfully managing projects/issues).
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in a team organization role in an international environment.
- Fluent English
- Proven mentoring and coaching abilities, demonstrated ability to motivate & inspire others.
- Demonstrated capability of leading / coaching teams of technical experts.
- Be customer focused.
- Be open for challenges and for coaching.
- Understanding of the service activities in the Medical business & be knowledgeable of service tools.
- Change agent with energy, passion & enthusiasm to drive change.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, teamwork & networking skills.
- External Focus: Understanding customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends, & the competitive landscape in the industry/function & considering the external impact of service business activities & decisions on the external environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional, global project team
Inclusion and Diversity:
GE HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and support.