Hi there!! We are looking for a (Senior) Customer Success Manager, who will help us improve the most advanced content management system worldwide. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide, and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery; and Shure.
We are focused on developer-centric product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your Team and Role
As a (Senior) Customer Success Manager, you will serve as the primary point of contact for our customers, helping them achieve their technical and business goals using our product. You will build personal relationships with multiple stakeholders per account, earning their trust and respect by enabling them to their success.
Our Customer Success Managers assist in ensuring successful launches, advise customers on best practices to ensure long-term project success, and help customers establish Centres of Excellence. Further, we define what success and value mean for each customer, to ensure that their implementation achieves their business goals.
To be successful in this role you need to have a strong background in customer success management, account management, or consulting. You should also have proven success in driving strategy and achieving desired engagement outcomes with a diverse customer base similar to ours, which ranges from high-growth digital companies to Fortune 500 organisations.
What you will be working on
- Becoming a trusted advisor to our customers and serve as their advocate for GraphCMS.
- Guiding and helping customers at each stage in their journey with us – from onboarding to product discovery, implementation, initial project success, and finally expanding use of GraphCMS within the organisation wherever relevant.
- Developing strong knowledge of the product and our best practices, working closely with the product team on product delivery and feedback.
- Identifying expansion opportunities with your customers and coordinating with our sales team to achieve win-win contract growth.
- Being in continuous touch with both, business leaders, as well as developers, and other stakeholders.
- Preparing, organising, and leading check-in calls, meetings, and business reviews with customers.
- Connecting customers with other subject matter experts within GraphCMS.
- Efficiently prioritising and addressing multiple requests from multiple customers.
What we expect from you
- 4-5 years professional experience in an outward-facing role such as customer success management, technical account management, or technical consulting.
- Familiarity with current web and mobile technologies in the context of project development.
- Experience working with annual or multi-year subscription sales models.
- Experience working with solution architects, developers and/or technical support teams to solve customers’ technical challenges.
- Ability to prioritise a large number of competing requests and ability to thrive under pressure.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CMS experience and knowledge (either as a developer or author) is a plus.
- Success driving strategy and achieving outcomes for large companies is a big plus (Fortune 500, Global 2000, etc.)
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a work place that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self motivation is the driving factor for our teams’ success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are, and work together with individual responsibility and accountability.
- A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, latest IT equipments, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager and Hiring Manager
- Case study interview with Hiring Manager(s)
- Team-fit conversation