MURAL’s mission is to inspire teams to connect and innovate, while bringing purpose and intention to the craft of collaboration.
MURAL created the Collaborative Intelligence System™ to power cultures of effective collaboration where everyone is connected, contributing, and empowered to deliver business-driving outcomes.
Founded in 2011, MURAL is a leading innovator in visual collaboration for hybrid, remote, and distributed teams. We believe in what we build, and our team of more than 900 “MURAListas” around the world collaborate in the MURAL® app. Our values guide our intentionally inclusive product and culture, which includes collaboration design education and a flexible monthly stipend for learning, wellness, and coworking.
MURAL has raised $200M to date and is growing rapidly to fulfill our mission. The company is trusted by 95% of the Fortune 100, including innovative teams at IBM, Intuit, GitLab, Microsoft, and Atlassian.
At MURAL, we are on a mission to drive innovation through a culture of collaboration by providing our customers the means and methods to turn ideas and insights into reality! As a MURAL Customer Success Manager, you’ll have the chance to lead this transformation, helping customers to enable new ways of working, adopt methods that empower innovation and connect effectively anytime, anywhere to unlock their potential and deliver business-driving outcomes.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the point-person for MURAL customers; responsible for the overall orchestration of their success
- Meticulously project manage programs that will help customers drive business value and expand usage of MURAL
- Lead discovery sessions to uncover customers’ goals, challenges, and critical success factors in order to define their value-based Success Plans
- Lead the value-based projects using your organizational change skills, and drive adoption at scale to expedite the customers’ MURAL time-to-value
- Understand, map, and systematically remove any blocker preventing a MURAL customer from achieving enterprise-wide transformation
- Uncover opportunities for revenue growth and close cross-sell and upsell opportunities (independently or in close partnership with Sales and Success Architects)
- 4+ years proven history in customer-facing customer success or consulting industries. SaaS experience preferred
- An undying resolve to deliver innovative, value-based outcomes and drive expansion opportunities
- Ability to run multiple, complex programs and manage multiple levels of business stakeholders from a remote location
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and highly comfortable navigating ambiguity of a maturing organization
- Strong communication, presentation & facilitation skills to convey complex ideas persuasively with customers and colleagues at all levels
- Flexibility to work across different time zones (customers, teammates)
- A creative, tenacious self-starter and collaborator with a high EQ and obsession with helping teammates to succeed
- An understanding of or desire to learn design thinking principles and agile methodologies
Please submit your resume in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 401K (US only)
- Company equity
- Health insurance
- Fertility benefits
- MURALvida stipend (for fitness, wellness, learning and coworking)
- Fully remote team
- Parental leave
- End of year closure
- Design thinking trainings
- MURAL free forever plan
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make others successful
- Adapt to thrive
- Play to wow
- Think global
- Experiment like an owner
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.