LeanIX is growing rapidly and seeking a (Senior) Backend Engineer (f/m/d) to drive our Microservice Intelligence product. As part of our cross-functional, remote team, you will work on extending our connectors to public cloud providers, while constantly challenging the end-user perspective and injecting new ideas. We are seeking for a rapid learner who wants to be part of a modern development team.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE? Well, there are multiple reasons:
- We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
- We’re solving hard engineering challenges at a very large scale which require a lot of creativity and very strong engineering knowledge.
- We have a culture of empowered engineering teams, which means you’re not just executing a roadmap that someone hands to you but you actually get problems to solve where you can apply your creativity, find a solution, talk to the customers and own it. And from that, we value and reward outcomes not just output.
- We try to learn and apply the best possible practices to the product, engineering, and people management.
- We prioritize continuous improvement and sharing knowledge.
- We value work-life balance, support working remotely or on-site and we believe a well-rested and well-rounded person with interests outside of their job is the best engineer. We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt your job to your life.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Build the core of our microservice based application, using modern microservice frameworks deployed into Azure Kubernetes Clusters and as Serverless Azure Functions
- You will be responsible for leveraging our Integration capabilities to rapidly build, extend & operate connectors to systems like Kubernetes, Github, Azure DevOps or others
- Build out our internal tooling to support Customer Success and Engineering in Go and Python
- As a role model you take ownership for your work, and seek to contribute to a product that matters for our customers
- You will be part of our larger development organization and contribute to cross-team knowledge building & sharing
- You will join a fully remote team, even after Corona
- Our modern tech stack can be found here: LeanIX Engineering
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years experience in professional software development with a focus on backend development. Ideally Java and/or Go, but we welcome also experiences in other languages (5+ years for Senior)
- Experience and great interest in modern API technologies (e.g. GraphQL) and the work with a modern software engineering toolchain, e.g. using Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD (e.g. GitHub Actions), Cloud Monitoring and others
- Experience with at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Willingness to learn, sharing our passion for constant improvement
- Fluent in English